Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
If I recall correctly the arcanist or whatever that class is called had a move that instakills her.
I MUST know the name of this anti-Worst Girl move for me next playthrough!

Let them take what my light weapon that doesn't hurt them nor does the attacks r u saying they steal my light weapon they don't steal my coat to do they but anyway the reaper says try fire I have a fire sword and firebombs I got them from one of girls rooms where u could fight dead champions before me
I meant take as in they steal it after you beat them. As for what weapon to use, I just beat them on my current playthrough and found the lightning element is super effective against them.

How do you unlock mary's stuff in the memory gem?
Also what's supposed to happen when you don't resist in the circle of lust? When do it, the game seem to just freeze on the first image that appears (this game doesn't appears to be the most stable, it's the second place where it freeze consistently for me).

Is there some kind of guide with all the "paths"? Some paths/ending are pretty obvious but according to some posts I've read here, others require specific traits and dialogue to be available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3992172 this is the weapon I'm using currently
I noticed you don't have an accessory equipped. I suggest going to the item seller in Narcissa's realm to pick up a ring. Crafting some water resistance potion and Fener's Bottled Rage could help.

I also suggest going to the Reaper to pick up a stronger shield.

And again, don't forget you can use "Upgraded Fury of Llavanya up to 5x out of battle, heal at the fire, then cast Healing Aura before challenging Mika and Maki.

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
I think it was the lightning arrow attack but it is possible I used something else beforehand to power it up (I think there was a book or something for that). I am not exactly sure because it's been so long since I did this.
Could it be Llavanya's Arrows? That spell does requires a full Adrenaline bar. Mary's weakness is in fact light attacks and spells.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
I MUST know the name of this anti-Worst Girl move for me next playthrough!

I meant take as in they steal it after you beat them. As for what weapon to use, I just beat them on my current playthrough and found the lightning element is super effective against them.

I noticed you don't have an accessory equipped. I suggest going to the item seller in Narcissa's realm to pick up a ring. Crafting some water resistance potion and Fener's Bottled Rage could help.

I also suggest going to the Reaper to pick up a stronger shield.

And again, don't forget you can use "Upgraded Fury of Llavanya up to 5x out of battle, heal at the fire, then cast Healing Aura before challenging Mika and Maki.
Oh well the thing is I bought 10 water resistance potions but I did get the bottled rage out of a treasure box but didn't get the ring but I have a question is there a secret item seller in every realm or just some and also of topic I got a strange key from Mary's realm can I use it at all or is it just another item in my inventory?

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Oh well the thing is I bought 10 water resistance potions but I did get the bottled rage out of a treasure box but didn't get the ring but I have a question is there a secret item seller in every realm or just some and also of topic I got a strange key from Mary's realm can I use it at all or is it just another item in my inventory?
NVM I just bought all the rings from the shop which one should I use ?

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I think it was the lightning arrow attack but it is possible I used something else beforehand to power it up (I think there was a book or something for that). I am not exactly sure because it's been so long since I did this.
That sounds like Best Girl's Arrows. I tried charging up enough adrenaline to use them but then realized as Crusader I didn't have enough magicika to use them at all. I cam glad you gave her the ultimate humiliation by using Best Girl's spell to make her butt a pincushion.

The merchants are in Katrina's, Narcissa, and the 9th Domina's realms and of course there's the Reaper.

You can buy the recipe to make Bottled Rage from the merchant in Narcissa's realm

The key from Worst Girl's realm is just another item taking up space in your inventory.

NVM I just bought all the rings from the shop which one should I use ?
As for which ring to wear, DO NOT wear the pyromancer's ring since Mika and Maki resist fire. I suggest trying the one that increases adrenaline along with a lightning element weapon.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
That sounds like Best Girl's Arrows. I tried charging up enough adrenaline to use them but then realized as Crusader I didn't have enough magicika to use them at all. I cam glad you gave her the ultimate humiliation by using Best Girl's spell to make her butt a pincushion.

The merchants are in Katrina's, Narcissa, and the 9th Domina's realms and of course there's the Reaper.

You can buy the recipe to make Bottled Rage from the merchant in Narcissa's realm

The key from Worst Girl's realm is just another item taking up space in your inventory.

As for which ring to wear, DO NOT wear the pyromancer's ring since Mika and Maki resist fire. I suggest trying the one that increases adrenaline along with a lightning element weapon.
Dam Mary that whore!!! Screenshot_20240904-015814.png ive gotten past the sisters I used aura and fury then they showed the horrific scene after I beat them and stole my weapon Damnit I want Mary to pay soo much for hurting her but anyway I'm stuck I just beat raa a little hard I use the claw weapon with ice enhance attack and kept using aura healing but now im stuck i beat her after lost all my shards the second time when she was being petty but now im stuck in prison of time is there way out of this!?

bitogno

May 9, 2018
Dam Mary that whore!!! View attachment 3998885 ive gotten past the sisters I used aura and fury then they showed the horrific scene after I beat them and stole my weapon Damnit I want Mary to pay soo much for hurting her but anyway I'm stuck I just beat raa a little hard I use the claw weapon with ice enhance attack and kept using aura healing but now im stuck i beat her after lost all my shards the second time when she was being petty but now im stuck in prison of time is there way out of this!?

bitogno

May 9, 2018
Yeah, honestly going tank + the bleed and poison from the corruption tree seems a bit OP cause it give all the defense and all the damage you need.

Knowing that would have made some fight quite easier :)

Jan 21, 2022
I believe it is not worth using those magic attacks as a crusader. They really just don't pack much of a punch compared to your physical attacks. If you have a magic focused class then it's a completely different story though.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Ok I got out and I'm not going to ask who the reaper really is because of spoilers but what should I use for the ninth Domina because I asked the reaper and usually he says her main power and her critical hit and weakness mostly but this time he just says the end

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Dam Mary that whore!!! View attachment 3998885 ive gotten past the sisters I used aura and fury then they showed the horrific scene after I beat them and stole my weapon Damnit I want Mary to pay soo much for hurting her but anyway I'm stuck I just beat raa a little hard I use the claw weapon with ice enhance attack and kept using aura healing but now im stuck i beat her after lost all my shards the second time when she was being petty but now im stuck in prison of time is there way out of this!?
Ah... Now you know whey I dubbed M*ry Worst Girl. :cry:

Yeah, honestly going tank + the bleed and poison from the corruption tree seems a bit OP cause it give all the defense and all the damage you need.

Knowing that would have made some fight quite easier :)
I never touched the corruption tree since I am very attached to MC keeping his femboy, untainted body.

But yeah, I hear some of the corruption skills are very powerful.

As for Llavanya's Fury, just think of that as a tactic to use during your next playthrough.

Ok I got out and I'm not going to ask who the reaper really is because of spoilers but what should I use for the ninth Domina because I asked the reaper and usually he says her main power and her critical hit and weakness mostly but this time he just says the end
I'm guessing her weakness is the Best Girl weapon which is what I used to defeat her. Aside from that I would use Fury of Best Girl x5 outside of battle, rest at the fire than beat her down with your strongest weapon.

I believe it is not worth using those magic attacks as a crusader. They really just don't pack much of a punch compared to your physical attacks. If you have a magic focused class then it's a completely different story though.
That makes sense. I think I used them against her on one of my earlier playthroughs. They did good damage but it was like having a Machamp use Fire Blast.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Ah... Now you know whey I dubbed M*ry Worst Girl. :cry:

I never touched the corruption tree since I am very attached to MC keeping his femboy, untainted body.

But yeah, I hear some of the corruption skills are very powerful.

As for Llavanya's Fury, just think of that as a tactic to use during your next playthrough.

I'm guessing her weakness is the Best Girl weapon which is what I used to defeat her. Aside from that I would use Fury of Best Girl x5 outside of battle, rest at the fire than beat her down with your strongest weapon.

That makes sense. I think I used them against her on one of my earlier playthroughs. They did good damage but it was like having a Machamp use Fire Blast.
For the Domina after raa ?

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
R u guys talking about after raa and if u r what do u mean best girls weapon if my memories is correct those two bratty sisters stole it from me

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
For the Domina after raa ?
Yes.

R u guys talking about after raa and if u r what do u mean best girls weapon if my memories is correct those two bratty sisters stole it from me
That is the weapon. I was able to beat up Mika and Maki in the final fight and was able to then use it on Hora. You can still beat her with your other weapons which are generally more powerful anyway.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Yes.

That is the weapon. I was able to beat up Mika and Maki in the final fight and was able to then use it on Hora. You can still beat her with your other weapons which are generally more powerful anyway.
R u serious r u saying if I used her light weapon mika and maki wouldn't steal it could i use that the whole match or no? Anyway besides that I'm annoyed I just went into the Domina after raa and I'm lost the lost champion told me to go into the garden where other lost champions that lost there minds are and are supposed to fight oh and im also supposed to collect time petals one I can't find those anywhere and two the soldiers aren't even attacking I ran passed them soo many times no attack trigger scene plus I can't find the time petals I clicked on every plant there even the trees nothing saying that I collect even one

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes