skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Is the ass worship scene without gas and scat? I want to place my face near her giant peach but I am afraid.

As long as you are a "good boy" eating her ass is the meal. I can not remember if farting is in that scene, since she farts so much with other things lol. But No scat. the Scat is only in the shrinking/ anal vore scene and the punishement final meal scene.
If you submit to her and be her slave, then yes you can have scat/toilet slave scene by looking at the toilet in the bathroom.

Reactions: machinist1000

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Please someone answer who knows I just beat Harley queef and she offers shell pleasure me if I keep going back will I be broken or is it like the disease domina thing?

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
was playing v10 for a bit, didn't know that Rosita had anal vore content, i'm playing in normal mode, I didnt get to see battle exclusive content but the anal vore addition was pretty nice :p
I would still like Rosita to have some other options bad end ones for example, I want the old scat end back, then maybe add anal vore end, or maybe piss her off sooo bad that she would just outright eat you, that's like the worst ending that could top the Franziska one.

Speaking of Harley Queef, I think it would be nice if Deka could attempt a domina collab, maybe have Franziska and Narcissa do a punishment session together (scat, golden shower, farting etc) ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Please someone answer who knows I just beat Harley queef and she offers shell pleasure me if I keep going back will I be broken or is it like the disease domina thing?
Idk what you want to do exactly, you've beaten her so Franziska is over. If you want to submit to her it's impossible cos that's a dead end route

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Idk what you want to do exactly, you've beaten her so Franziska is over. If you want to submit to her it's impossible cos that's a dead end route
Okay let me explain she lets me serve her for fun but she says something every time should I be worried or she just saying that like at the disease domina chambers where u can touch items and get a sexual cutscene even tho u beat her

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Okay let me explain she lets me serve her for fun but she says something every time should I be worried or she just saying that like at the disease domina chambers where u can touch items and get a sexual cutscene even tho u beat her
Can ye screenshot that portion?

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
She says something every time... (I don't get this part, are you referring to an older version of the game say before v9.9, Franziska speaks like you haven't defeated her or something like that?)

Disease domina (Narcissa) it's her realm exclusive where you can trigger punishments that are only usually available after submissions, tho I don't think you can get access to her bedroom, the two gates have the same punishments
yeah

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
She says something every time... (I don't get this part, are you referring to an older version of the game say before v9.9, Franziska speaks like you haven't defeated her or something like that?)

Disease domina (Narcissa) it's her realm exclusive where you can trigger punishments that are only usually available after submissions, tho I don't think you can get access to her bedroom, the two gates have the same punishments
yeah
Yes that's what I'm talking about and that's the same with franziska because she says after u beat her u can come back anytime also another question for Mary the one that punishes my goddess can she break u and if so when I'm at i think 15 losses I have a few different files one story my main file and others r like alternate decisions

• Wow
Reactions: machinist1000

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Yes that's what I'm talking about and that's the same with franziska because she says after u beat her u can come back anytime also another question for Mary the one that punishes my goddess can she break u and if so when I'm at i think 15 losses I have a few different files one story my main file and others r like alternate decisions
And ps yes u can the bed it activates pussy or ass worship I think

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes