• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
What about this with worst girl? View attachment 4052579
This scene happens when you reach 100 percent stress in any Domina's throne room.

sir i cant even fight her first time she says i need get through lavyrinthia first but i cant i am stuck there i see water i climb stairs but there is no final point
You go to the statue with the yellow orb and click on it. That will teleport you back to here throne room.

Can we send raa to the Mary's torture room all of her scene sucks and she's the most useless domina of the bunch
I like the way you think.

I would like to see the opposite even more. Send Worst Girl to Raa's catacombs while Raa enslaves this Oliver Person Worst Girl speaks of.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
thank u guys
I'm glad to help. Feel free to post here whenever you have a question.

I'm 101 with worst girl do I need to go higher all she calls me is a piggie and continues
101 with Worst Girl? What do you mean by that and what are you trying to do?

Now iam in the Third Domina but it needs grind a lot and its boring to grind
Damn, you must have speedran passed Katrina. That is usually where most of the grinding happens.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Ok as I previously said Sense the version I'm on on is broken I'm going to u purposely lose and get broken by every Domina maki and mika no way because they keep calming the champion down I've lost to Mary 101 times trying to get the scene where I break

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes