Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I'm warden what could I use on maki and mika when there trying to take my light weapon?
I've never played the Warden class but since in that fight they only attack every 4th turn you could try equiping the lightning axe and keep the spell shadowbound active.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I'm lvl 22 now what lvl do I need to be to deal some real damage?
You are still playing on Easy mode correct? If so than sadly you cannot grind against the lost to grind XP. You can however intentionally lose all your soul shards to die and gain stat boosts. Bleeding damage could also help. If you don't care about your MC's appearance you can unlock the Narcisssa skills from the corruption tree to get some good moves.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
You are still playing on Easy mode correct? If so than sadly you cannot grind against the lost to grind XP. You can however intentionally lose all your soul shards to die and gain stat boosts. Bleeding damage could also help. If you don't care about your MC's appearance you can unlock the Narcisssa skills from the corruption tree to get some good moves.
What do u mean by that isn't leveling up count as grinding?

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Ok update I beat maki and mikas fourth match when there trying to steal my light weapon but I have two questions one does it matter if u get to keep ur weapon or not without spoiler does it change anything two I've been losing to all the Domina's on purpose on different save files to become their puppies but for maki and mika is there's a glitch like Harley queef or no oh and how I beat them is using best girls ability that regains most of my magic so i use shadow bound and rage and healing aura and precision strike and beat them

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
What do u mean by that isn't leveling up count as grinding?
Yes and you can't grind/ level up in "Easy mode". When you die you get sent back with a boost to a chosen stat.

Ok update I beat maki and mikas fourth match when there trying to steal my light weapon but I have two questions one does it matter if u get to keep ur weapon or not without spoiler does it change anything two I've been losing to all the Domina's on purpose on different save files to become their puppies but for maki and mika is there's a glitch like Harley queef or no oh and how I beat them is using best girls ability that regains most of my magic so i use shadow bound and rage and healing aura and precision strike and beat them
I never progressed without keeping Best Girl's weapon but I don't think it changes anything.

Can you describe the "Glitch" you are referring to?

On another note, I found the OST for Ruby's realm, it's Midnight Sonata:

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Like with Harley queef when she breaks u and there's a scene she's giving u oxygen with her whole body to calm u down then after that she says that's disappointing and screen gets stuck on black I'm wandering if the sames for maki and mika if they break u because IDK if I had only one shard or something but after they calmed my character down it went to the they took all my soul shards scene

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Like with Harley queef when she breaks u and there's a scene she's giving u oxygen with her whole body to calm u down then after that she says that's disappointing and screen gets stuck on black I'm wandering if the sames for maki and mika if they break u because IDK if I had only one shard or something but after they calmed my character down it went to the they took all my soul shards scene
I don't recall since it's been over a year since I've lost to Harley Queef. She doesn't have an option to enslave yourself to her.

If you give your last soul shard to a domina, you will see the reward scene then when the scene ends you will see the "X domina took your last soul shard" scene.

I can't find the book for mary in the library could use some advice!
You have to go to her library in the left wing and click on all of the bookshelf spaces. I forgot when one has the book but it only takes a minute to look through them all.

xscarypotatox

Mar 23, 2019
I don't recall since it's been over a year since I've lost to Harley Queef. She doesn't have an option to enslave yourself to her.

If you give your last soul shard to a domina, you will see the reward scene then when the scene ends you will see the "X domina took your last soul shard" scene.

You have to go to her library in the left wing and click on all of the bookshelf spaces. I forgot when one has the book but it only takes a minute to look through them all.
my game must be glitched cause I already examined all of them sadge

• Thinking Face

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
What I mean is after u fight maki and mika a good amount of times ur champion loses it and a scene plays out but what I'm asking u is after the scene is it supposed to force a game over where they take all ur soul shards or no?

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
my game must be glitched cause I already examined all of them sadge
I am positive it is there, out of all the glitches I've never heard of one where the book just doesn't appear.

What I mean is after u fight maki and mika a good amount of times ur champion loses it and a scene plays out but what I'm asking u is after the scene is it supposed to force a game over where they take all ur soul shards or no?
I am not sure what you are talking about. There are very few ways to actually get a game over in this game and I don't know of any in Mika and Maki's realm. When you lose all of your soul shards the reaper will just send you back with a stat buff.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Ok at first I was going to ask with Mary is there a this moment but now im asking is some of the Domina's fetishes behind a pay wall like strap on Harley queef 2.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Ok at first I was going to ask with Mary is there a this moment but now im asking is some of the Domina's fetishes behind a pay wall like strap on Harley queef View attachment 4052133
There are no paywalled scenes but there is a Steam version (Which has some of the extreme scenes removed) and an Extreme version (With extreme scenes still in). I don't recall there being a strap-on scene with Harley Queef. To my knowledge the goddesses with pegging scenes are Worst Girl, Hora, and Ruby.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
There are no paywalled scenes but there is a Steam version (Which has some of the extreme scenes removed) and an Extreme version (With extreme scenes still in). I don't recall there being a strap-on scene with Harley Queef. To my knowledge the goddesses with pegging scenes are Worst Girl, Hora, and Ruby.
What about this with worst girl? 2.jpg

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes