Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Yes that's what I'm talking about and that's the same with franziska because she says after u beat her u can come back anytime also another question for Mary the one that punishes my goddess can she break u and if so when I'm at i think 15 losses I have a few different files one story my main file and others r like alternate decisions
Worst Girl can mindbreak you just like the other Dominas if your stress level goes over 100. If you meant enslavement, you would have to agree to betray Best Girl after you get the Best Cloak... But you wouldn't do that because only villains do that.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Worst Girl can mindbreak you just like the other Dominas if your stress level goes over 100. If you meant enslavement, you would have to agree to betray Best Girl after you get the Best Cloak... But you wouldn't do that because only villains do that.
Heh I tried to see what happens and deleted it afterwards but I meant is there any way with Mary to be broken by her like u know lose the will to fight

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Heh I tried to see what happens and deleted it afterwards but I meant is there any way with Mary to be broken by her like u know lose the will to fight
Are you referring to maxing out your stress gauge in Mary's realm? If so, I've never done that so you would have to tell me.

What the hell i just beat Mary without the holy weapon!?
I did the same. There were even a lot of people who defeated her on their first attempt before Deka adjusted the code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
I past the part making and mika say they wanted to take a nap I then after I get forced into a sissy scene afterwards back to normal what's the recommended lvl to beat mika and maki and what weapon should I use?

bitogno

May 9, 2018
Are you supposed to be able to beat raa after beating her guards? I don't really have issues in the fight but the game just freeze when she's around 20k HP so I don't know if it's a forced loss or if it's a bug.

EDIT: I managed to win by cheating to get max atk and agi, and just attacking to try to make the combat be as fast as possible. There's a possibility that the game freeze if the combat last too long but I don't have the patience to do testing right now :).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
Let them take what my light weapon that doesn't hurt them nor does the attacks r u saying they steal my light weapon they don't steal my coat to do they but anyway the reaper says try fire I have a fire sword and firebombs I got them from one of girls rooms where u could fight dead champions before me

bitogno

May 9, 2018
How do you unlock mary's stuff in the memory gem?
Also what's supposed to happen when you don't resist in the circle of lust? When do it, the game seem to just freeze on the first image that appears (this game doesn't appears to be the most stable, it's the second place where it freeze consistently for me).

Is there some kind of guide with all the "paths"? Some paths/ending are pretty obvious but according to some posts I've read here, others require specific traits and dialogue to be available.

• Yay, new update!

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
How do you unlock mary's stuff in the memory gem?
Also what's supposed to happen when you don't resist in the circle of lust? When do it, the game seem to just freeze on the first image that appears (this game doesn't appears to be the most stable, it's the second place where it freeze consistently for me).

Is there some kind of guide with all the "paths"? Some paths/ending are pretty obvious but according to some posts I've read here, others require specific traits and dialogue to be available.

How many times can u challenge them I don't wanna think I get a another chance to fight and then get a surprise I lost it scene!? And if u know what weapon do I use and what lvl do I lvl up to

bitogno

May 9, 2018
How many times can u challenge them I don't wanna think I get a another chance to fight and then get a surprise I lost it scene!? And if u know what weapon do I use and what lvl do I lvl up to
I think you can challenge them as many time as you want the first time (the one where you can win, I don't count forced loss :)). For second time (where you're betting your light weapon), I don't know.

I used the bronze halberd IIRC and I don't remember which level I was. I was playing warden with the bleed and poison attack from the corruption tree. I was relying mostly on the DoT for damage and guardian + warden's defense stats + aura of healing to not die.
If you're relying on your weapon, I think that fire is the best element to get (which type of weapon depend on your skill) but check with the reaper, he can give you tips on the domina you're fighting.
Poison and bleed are really strong tho and I'd recommend using it if you can.

I tend to over-farm in those types of games and I took a good amount of time that there was 5 forced loss for mary before getting the cloak (I was faster to understand that it was 5 more forced loss once you have the cloak :) ) so I over-farmed even more in that realm so I might have been a bit over leveled (5 forced loss in a row is too many imho, one or two top would have been enough).
I don't think maki and mika are hard to beat (at least with warden).

ransu goa

Jan 24, 2019
I think you can challenge them as many time as you want the first time (the one where you can win, I don't count forced loss :)). For second time (where you're betting your light weapon), I don't know.

I used the bronze halberd IIRC and I don't remember which level I was. I was playing warden with the bleed and poison attack from the corruption tree. I was relying mostly on the DoT for damage and guardian + warden's defense stats + aura of healing to not die.
If you're relying on your weapon, I think that fire is the best element to get (which type of weapon depend on your skill) but check with the reaper, he can give you tips on the domina you're fighting.
Poison and bleed are really strong tho and I'd recommend using it if you can.

I tend to over-farm in those types of games and I took a good amount of time that there was 5 forced loss for mary before getting the cloak (I was faster to understand that it was 5 more forced loss once you have the cloak :) ) so I over-farmed even more in that realm so I might have been a bit over leveled (5 forced loss in a row is too many imho, one or two top would have been enough).
I don't think maki and mika are hard to beat (at least with warden).
I mean lose the will to fight basically become there slave because it broken now is what I mean

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes