• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.6.1 Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I play? when I click on the exe all I get is "Windows protected your PC" message with the only things to click is the X at the top right conner and the don't run button.

boofboof

Feb 19, 2021
Love the whole thing, a walkthrough on how to get each path would be great, but also would be great if the game had an option that makes it clearer what each option leads to, and also would be great if there was a way to roll back to choose other options without restarting.

Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Love the whole thing, a walkthrough on how to get each path would be great, but also would be great if the game had an option that makes it clearer what each option leads to, and also would be great if there was a way to roll back to choose other options without restarting.
i appreciate your feedback! i was doing some final editings and actually changed some of the choices so it's more clear

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Once again, good update. I love "losing a bet" scenarios and I don't see them often, so I really liked that. The dumb route was amusing, but it stops after a few hours pass and you ask her if she's still there. Is there supposed to be an end of chapter message after that?

Was auto starting the next chapter (for chapters 1-4) added this update? That didn't happen for me before.

Last edited:

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Once again, good update. I love "losing a bet" scenarios and I don't see them often, so I really liked that. The dumb route was amusing, but it stops after a few hours pass and you ask her if she's still there. Is there supposed to be an end of chapter message after that?

Was auto starting the next chapter (for chapters 1-4) added this update? That didn't happen for me before.
oh crap that's weird there should be :/ the writing structure of this update is different, i was hoping i did it right i'll double check what's wrong when I can
as for the audo load yes that's added into the game since I thought people would like it, it's part of something i had in mind, and thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: Orthenos

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Agree on this one, I find "truth or dare", "spin the bottle" or similar betting game scenarios pretty fun for the genre.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
just an update guys i'm looking at my script on google docs, somehow i menanaged to end the entire arcade ending for one branch before it started, it'll be fixed soon and hopefully updated in 30ish mins

EDIT:
it works now!
uploading to here takes way longer then on itch.io, fixed version is

Last edited:
Reactions: Orthenos
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes