Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.6.1 Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
wait should chapter 4 be available? i only see 3 of them right now, is it patreon exclusive or something like that?

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I've done it multiple times to explore the different branch, didn't help, i also tryed to erase any data from the game located in roaming/godot, for no avail either :/
hello! could you tell me what the exact problem is, is chapter 4 just gone?

Reactions: Daxflame

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
So it seems Mega and Gofile have an old version, they're both 180 MBs and only go up to chapter 3. Gdrive and Pixeldrain are 205 MBs and have chapter 4.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
So it seems Mega and Gofile have an old version, they're both 180 MBs and only go up to chapter 3. Gdrive and Pixeldrain are 205 MBs and have chapter 4.
oh shit im sorry, I'll fix it when I am able to

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
OK, never mind on a reply, I figured out the problem. The driver in question is on windows 10, I'm still on 8.1. lol
Oh no im sorry for not replying :( I try my best to reply to everyone but sometimes some comments pass me, I'm glad you found a solution tho

Reactions: Daxflame

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Oh no im sorry for not replying :( I try my best to reply to everyone but sometimes some comments pass me, I'm glad you found a solution tho
Oh no, don't worry about it. Wasn't really expecting one from the start. Just merely stating that I figured it out and you didn't need to worry about it, if you were looking for an answer. Looking at my post, I didn't really word that in the best way. Sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Fboi01

Aug 3, 2023
Hi. The game isn't starting, I'm left on a black screen.
Do you have some tips for this guys ?

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Not bad at all, i hope there's more of the oblivious boyfriend path lol
there will be! it was hard to continue doing it with the old way i was writing the script but i think i have a creative way of bringing it back

Reactions: LostBR
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes