Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.6.1 Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Gahaan

Dec 9, 2017
hi i can give hint, there's 3 choices you have to hit in order to get 3 points, you need 3 dom points to get the dom route or which endings have you gotten?
those choices are on this chapter only, or all before ?
also, i got the one she dont answer, and the one the other guy answer us

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Oof, this is getting pretty chaotic, even inside a chapter the messages don't really fit to each other anymore...

"yes sir..."
"Really?"
"Im not surprised"

She is repeating herself, he talks about being a cuck, then later in the same chapter he thinks about IF he is a cuck...
Well, what is it? The writing is getting all over the place tbh. Like someone wrote a bunch of small snippets about cucking and then put them together without any thought.

Last edited:

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Nevermind started chapter 1 and it's just netorase, the first post is highly misleading. Too bad I wanted some ntr mystery fun...
game actually has ntr mystery! admititely the first chapters aren't as good with it but i think chapter 6 i did pretty well

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
game actually has ntr mystery! admititely the first chapters aren't as good with it but i think chapter 6 i did pretty well
Chapter 6 is a incoherent mess honestly. The art is still good and so are some ideas that can be seen in it, but the story doesn't flow in any comprehensible way.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Oof, this is getting pretty chaotic, even inside a chapter the messages don't really fit to each other anymore...

"yes sir..."
"Really?"
"Im not surprised"

She is repeating herself, he talks about being a cuck, then later in the same chapter he thinks about IF he is a cuck...
Well, what is it? The writing is getting all over the place tbh. Like someone wrote a bunch of small snippets about cucking and then put them together without any thought.
I think different routes are getting mixed together. Like in your example, her initial response seems right for the "you're my GF" route but she immediately follows up with a response for one of the other routes.

This didn't happen in the first release of chapter 6, only after the update to add the missing third route. So it seems fixing it somehow broke all of them.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I think different routes are getting mixed together. Like in your example, her initial response seems right for the "you're my GF" route but she immediately follows up with a response for one of the other routes.

This didn't happen in the first release of chapter 6, only after the update to add the missing third route. So it seems fixing it somehow broke all of them.
correct! this was an issue i was having with before uploading the game, not sure why but dialogic will sometimes move texts out of order but i'm not sure why i missed it again so i've been playing it a lot to see if im missing something

Reactions: Orthenos

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Wait so what routes are there? Is there a full mystery route that is broken by choices not mattering or something?

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
hey everyine while i'm fixing the problem i'm gonna go to old v6 update that isn't as buggy sorry for the troubles!

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Wait so what routes are there? Is there a full mystery route that is broken by choices not mattering or something?
in the begeinning i coulnd't do the current system i do now so the choices you mad right away put you in that route on the 3 separate occasions you were given that choice, i was rewriting that but then i get hit with reality anyway i'll text yall later!

Reactions: Orthenos and Voilsh

Gahaan

Dec 9, 2017
Cant you add the route marks on the options, like you did for the oblivious route on chp 6 ?, i played it multiple times, but still stuck on the same ending, pls make it for all chapters

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes