Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.6.1 Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
third times the charm guys! new update came out to fix it!

edit:
i am late to work so i'm sorry for not responding to your guys messages i'll get to it when i can

Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
Question about the gallery, it isn't complete with all the current versons content right? also maribels stuff isn't in there too, this isn't by accident or bug?
sorry for my english, just want to make sure lol

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Cant you add the route marks on the options, like you did for the oblivious route on chp 6 ?, i played it multiple times, but still stuck on the same ending, pls make it for all chapters
i used to be against this but seeing how much you guys want it and how i didn't put rollback feature in the game i'll put markers in the game from now and will look at the dialogues to have marks

Reactions: Gahaan

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Question about the gallery, it isn't complete with all the current versons content right? also maribels stuff isn't in there too, this isn't by accident or bug?
sorry for my english, just want to make sure lol
i should put work in progess because the idea i had it fell on my face but i'll work towards improving it

tobdeg

Aug 3, 2019
Haven't played the new updates but I would like to see the dumb player route/oblivious boyfriend path continued. It seems highly unlikely but I hope a pure, faithful gf path is added too. I will probably play the new updates once it is less buggy. It would be nice if you renamed the exe.file like Damn That's Felicia v0.6.1.exe so we know what version we are playing. Also Felicia is so hot :love:

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Haven't played the new updates but I would like to see the dumb player route/oblivious boyfriend path continued.
Same, the thrill is about the evidence sent to the mc and he never noticing, but the player doing so. Plenty ways to play around this.
I guess this answers my question about this not being in the game yet lol.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Haven't played the new updates but I would like to see the dumb player route/oblivious boyfriend path continued. It seems highly unlikely but I hope a pure, faithful gf path is added too. I will probably play the new updates once it is less buggy. It would be nice if you renamed the exe.file like Damn That's Felicia v0.6.1.exe so we know what version we are playing. Also Felicia is so hot :love:
so i''m not gonna lie it was there in ch1 2 and 3 but because what happened in 4 i kind of wrote myself into a hole but i did kind of bring it back with the route called "dumb route"

Reactions: tobdeg

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Same, the thrill is about the evidence sent to the mc and he never noticing, but the player doing so. Plenty ways to play around this.
I guess this answers my question about this not being in the game yet lol.
i'm sorry i thought i answered you? i also like mystery ntr but because of the way i introduced the game i kind of dropped the ball on that not gonna lie

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
i'm sorry i thought i answered you? i also like mystery ntr but because of the way i introduced the game i kind of dropped the ball on that not gonna lie
Sorry didn't get exactly what you meant then.
In any case, until you rewrite the first chapter, there is no mystery route I guess.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Sorry didn't get exactly what you meant then.
In any case, until you rewrite the first chapter, there is no mystery route I guess.
no there is a mystery route it's just not like how people are use to in chapter 6, but when i announce that i rewrite hopefully you can see my vision

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
too bad there's nothing as simple as color codes for the answers for different paths, getting tired of trial and error to get the oblivious path

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
too bad there's nothing as simple as color codes for the answers for different paths, getting tired of trial and error to get the oblivious path]
i would honestly love that, i'm not sure how i could but i'll look into it

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I don't mind the premise of these games that much, but rather play from the POV of the cheater or the person making them cheat. Who wants to be a sad cuck? That kink is overplayed.

• Hey there
Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
no there is a mystery route it's just not like how people are use to in chapter 6, but when i announce that i rewrite hopefully you can see my vision
OK I replayed from chapter 1 and managed to get mystery until chapter 5.
Here are some of my remarks on it :
- The choices are so random man, I was expecting that the naive answers would lead to the mc being oblivious, but nope, it's seemingly random choices, unless they're broken ?
- There is no "grip" between chapters, you can be in mystery in one chapter, then suddenly in netorase in another if you make the wrong choice. I expect variations in the routes, but once it's mystery, it should be all the way.
- It's nice but lacks the stuff like hidden pieces of evidence everywhere (like I said before, used condoms, cum on lips, looking disheveled and red faced, red mark and bites on her neck and boobs, surely mosquitos...). Or a sex photo disguised as one from a female "friend" she sent by mistake. Or opening her mouth showing "milk/yoghurt" for fun as the mc is unsuspecting. Simulating a mutual masturbation with the mc while she actually gets railed... Basically playing with mc's obliviousness...
- Chapter 5/6 sound like forcing mc to see the truth if I understand well (I stopped at the start of 5 and just checked the start of 6), I wish you had multiple routes instead of starting to show everything. Something maintaining the mystery yet letting the events happening.
- I saw a lot of empty green choice bubbles, what were they for?

Last edited:

SACELL

May 13, 2020
When I open the game, it immediately closes. I suspect that to fix this you need to run it in compatibility mode with OpenGL, but all my attempts were unsuccessful, so if someone solved this problem, you can tell me what needs to be done
(google translated)

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Whenever I start the game I just get a black screen, anyone has any idea why?
Right click on the .exe and create a shortcut.
Right click the shortcut and click properties.
At the end of the text in the "Target:" box (click in the box and press the end key) add: --rendering-driver opengl3
Click apply and ok, then run the shortcut.

No guarantee it'll work but it seems to work for other Godot games with this problem.

• Hey there
Reactions: abirvg
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes