Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So it says "Use your AI to make a phone call" but, although I presume it was mentioned at some point, I totally don't remember how to use the AI at all. I'm staring at the Help Screen but I don't see AI listed there.

So, what do you click or press to get the AI up?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
aside from the two cat girls the rest of the cast isnt for me.. Im guessing their content is skippable?

Reactions: ubira

Wistala

Broken Sky Dev
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
So it says "Use your AI to make a phone call" but, although I presume it was mentioned at some point, I totally don't remember how to use the AI at all. I'm staring at the Help Screen but I don't see AI listed there.

So, what do you click or press to get the AI up?
The AI is opened by pressing the icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Then go to Wistalas contact page and click on the phone icon in the upper center part of the screen. Someone reported a bug earlier that was not allowing them to make this call but they were on android and I have not been able to recreate the problem.

Reactions: Anon21

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
There was quite a few scenes where choice was an illusion. Either they resulted in a game over due to obvious hints by NPC's that this wasn't a thing you could do. So why have the option? Then there were ones where my player character gave feedback on something, but I didn't get a choice. Which is usually where the character seemed to be influenced by what the developer wants a guy to act like and it felt, off.

d183

Oct 28, 2017
How do i gain Lust? I'm at -50, i can't see some scenes because i need lust, bruh

Wistala

Broken Sky Dev
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
How do i gain Lust? I'm at -50, i can't see some scenes because i need lust, bruh
The game is supposed to refresh your lust to 100 each time you sleep but it seems it is not doing that. I'm not sure sure how this happened as I believe it was working before but it does seem to be broken now. I will add it to the list of known issues and try and get a patch out as soon as I can!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You have to meet Taz and Scylla (sleep for two days at your house) then go visit Taz at the lounge and get the video from him. Watch the video with Lilly and have her compare your cock to Taz's.
why is the mcs cock the smallest in the game?

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
its a fantasy game so not a great excuse. not to mention even going just by real humans hes average at best. just a way to make the game worse for dom players.
Your black friend has a dick twice the size of yours, and you'll always be with the smallest one in this game. Lilly doesn't necessarily like sex with you after feeling 10,000 different dicks 2-10 times the size of yours, but just has some kind of emotion for you. Just get over it, there's nothing you can do about it. :oops:

Xspeedxxx

May 31, 2024
why is the mcs cock the smallest in the game?
Being able to chose your size would be a nice update, or hell like Senpai said and being able to get yourself a nice upgrade.
That being said I feel like these are just the bones of the game coming together, but if there are meaningful choices it will end up being a great game.

d183

Oct 28, 2017
The game is supposed to refresh your lust to 100 each time you sleep but it seems it is not doing that. I'm not sure sure how this happened as I believe it was working before but it does seem to be broken now. I will add it to the list of known issues and try and get a patch out as soon as I can!
Thanks, i found out that if i choose the option to "hang out" with Lily, my lust decreases by 10 points, thats probably how i got to -50.

Also, i discovered that if i go to Juniper ALONE, give her 10 points of corruption, and then try to flirt with her, the scene breaks, and Avra magically appears with her Arena dialogue. It fixes itself if I go together with Lily. Keep in mind, this bug is probably just me, lol.
bug5.png
Juniper is behind :KEK:

Reactions: ubira

yogiking

Jun 18, 2018
I really like this game, the writing is really good and a fun read, but when the line about the nuclear bomb diplomats dropped I literally laughed out all the air in my lungs.

Wistala

Broken Sky Dev
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
There is now a fix available for not being able to regain lust! Just download the new script file and replace the old one with it.

Reactions: d183

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Heya Wistala
Really nice game you have here!!
I have no clue if there is anything to actually do in sandbox mode or where to go. I can imagine that sandbox stuff makes it more fun developing and all because else I think you would have kept the VN mode. A small request though is if you could possibly change color on some stuff where we are able to go do things for easier navigation? Or something like it.

Other than that, great game, wish you the best of luck and most of all great production speed :)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
There is now a fix available for not being able to regain lust! Just download the new script file and replace the old one with it.
That 'fixed' script seems to break some images. To double check I tried the original in the zip and that works, but with the 'fixed' right at the start you get stuff like:
1725964344766.png
After the intro it's fine for a bit, then starts getting similar errors when called to the bosses office.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes