Rexace

Feb 21, 2018
Really would like a gallery.. Great game and enjoy the story for the most part but damn is it a grind to get the stuff you want.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I predict loads of scenes being waste of time.
First you have the 1st person meme pov, so you have these retarded "oh theres a mirror" scenes because you literally can't do the scene otherwise. Then the designers are incentiviced to do scenes like you watching videos of other people fucking because that allows skipping the horribly limiting 1st person pov, but they're inherently less interesting than scenes actually involving the player character.
Then you lose some scenes to bizarre anatomy, the scene composition and writing is fine but the visuals just repulse anyone who thinks about it at all. It's as if theres no qc at the drawings sketch phase which then contrasts scenes with great anatomy.

ere.jpg

Then another potential issue is with the open world non-linear design. Repeat scenes dont particularly add value, the writing will make less sense than with the linear sections. The logic of scene progression will be broken. The game wont react to what you've already done in a comprehensive way and change all the dialogue to account for having done a thing already.

Wistala

Broken Sky Dev
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
lilly and mc riding him and making out or dping her while he penetrates the MC like some sort of weird piston

Taz doesn't strike me as someone who would be into it unless they were cucking someone

edit: wist do you know when the next sub build will be out? Are you gonna do the full live2d overview and release it all next or are you gonna do the next sub build and then take the two months?
The next sub build should be out within a few hours from now! Ari is finishing up working on the animation and then it will be ready. It's a very small version that will lead into a poll about whether or not we continue with live2d production or not!

Reactions: dreddhead

Xspeedxxx

May 31, 2024
"All extreme content (NTR included) can be avoided by the choices you make" so how to avoid Lilly being raped when ntr ON and extreme content ON?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played further and the explanation is that it is not avoidable. So dev Overview is not correct and it is not avoidable.
Ummm I didn't have that happen. I'm not sure which path you took but I died for Lily and then didn't run away and leave Oliver. So I didn't have anything bad happen to Lily. Then after you beat the corrupted wolf you go home. Just say no to watching the rape scene.

Xspeedxxx

May 31, 2024
lilly and mc riding him and making out or dping her while he penetrates the MC like some sort of weird piston

Taz doesn't strike me as someone who would be into it unless they were cucking someone

edit: wist do you know when the next sub build will be out? Are you gonna do the full live2d overview and release it all next or are you gonna do the next sub build and then take the two months?
Also Vordruth could DP Lily and you could get a nice blow job. Which is super fun.

Reactions: corellius

Xspeedxxx

May 31, 2024
The next sub build should be out within a few hours from now! Ari is finishing up working on the animation and then it will be ready. It's a very small version that will lead into a poll about whether or not we continue with live2d production or not!
Where can we see the poll? I'm really into this game and love the characters. Nothing makes me happier than "Lily liked that."

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I was forced to watch FUTA Scylla in the bath even though I had never fed Armanis.
I didn't really like the idea of the developer forcing this type of choice on the player.
I feel that this type of mechanic of forcing choices can ruin the player's experience.
There had to be a better way to avoid this.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
Will there be two separate routes for NTR, one true cuck and one where Lily cheats on MC? Or just the cuck route?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Will there be two separate routes for NTR, one true cuck and one where Lily cheats on MC? Or just the cuck route?
Dev has stated several times that they do plan to have a distinction between cuckoldry and actual NTR. That said, the route where Lily is cheating behind MC's back is probably one of the least focused routes that are planned? I don't even think it exists yet, although I haven't played the latest release.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Where is the true cuckold start point?
I would say check back next year for that. Gauging by the pace of Wistala's development cycle this game won't be feature complete until four years from now and the true cuckoldry route will be the last to be completed. Cuck scenes I conjecture would be implemented every three patches, possibly taking more time to make than other scenes for balancing of bad-ends and narrative continuity.

Wistala

Broken Sky Dev
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Where can we see the poll? I'm really into this game and love the characters. Nothing makes me happier than "Lily liked that."
The poll is not up yet! I will be putting the poll up a few days from now once a good number of people have had a chance to play the newest subscriber version with the Live2D implemented. If you'd like to play the latest version you can find it on my subscribestar page:

Let me guess, still no update on the Netorase path...
This update actually contains a big new scene for what I am calling the true cuckold path (basically the same as Netorase). It involves watching a video of Taz and Wistala with Lilly and then taking Lilly to the bar to see Vordruth.

Yes! There will be a few smaller true NTR routes that will eventually lead to game overs, and a cuckold path. I have not yet decided if there will be a cheating route yet.

Where is the true cuckold start point?
You have to meet Taz and Scylla (sleep for two days at your house) then go visit Taz at the lounge and get the video from him. Watch the video with Lilly and have her compare your cock to Taz's. You will start the route from there and can act on it right away with Vordruth at the Serpents Lair

Jun 26, 2018
The Live2d wistala look great; the sex scenes could use some more work, I think, but wistala's animations give her a lot more personality. Also you forgot to update the replay mode, the new scene doesn't show up after getting it or using the end of game unlock all option.

Wistala

Broken Sky Dev
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
The Live2d wistala look great; the sex scenes could use some more work, I think, but wistala's animations give her a lot more personality. Also you forgot to update the replay mode, the new scene doesn't show up after getting it or using the end of game unlock all option.
FUCK. I just completely forgot about it! I'll have a patch out soon that will fix that and yes my artist and I are working on making the live2d better. She's never used it before so getting in the mindset of drawing things to be animated instead of still will be an adjustment!

Reactions: dreddhead
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly there are so many people doing live2d for vtubers now at least you have a ton of resources :p Given that the notes only mention the vordruth / sade scene did you end up having to push the other stuff to the next update? I was curious how the debt was supposed to work, considering the lack of stuff to spend money on at the moment.

Wistala

Broken Sky Dev
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Honestly there are so many people doing live2d for vtubers now at least you have a ton of resources :p Given that the notes only mention the vordruth / sade scene did you end up having to push the other stuff to the next update? I was curious how the debt was supposed to work, considering the lack of stuff to spend money on at the moment.
Yeah we pushed the other scenes back. We ran into a lot more problems with live2d than expected so it was all we had time for. But we've learned from our mistakes so future animations should take substantially less time. We couldn't even figure out how to properly export the files for use at first. That took us like 3 days to figure out XD

And you can actually get into debt by the time the auction is over! Just gotta be really liberal with your money while exploring Nadir. Though I will give you one hint: The MC is not the one that goes into debt in that case ;)

Reactions: Xspeedxxx
4.70 star(s) 42 Votes