Aug 7, 2024
why is the mcs cock the smallest in the game?
Probably to push the player into being a cuck I bet. Jokes aside, Lilly has what been around for how many years you will be a like a drop in the bucket for her, I am just hoping the game won't be a pure cuck fest.

Reactions: ubira

Wistala

Broken Sky Dev
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
That 'fixed' script seems to break some images. To double check I tried the original in the zip and that works, but with the 'fixed' right at the start you get stuff like:
View attachment 4018841
After the intro it's fine for a bit, then starts getting similar errors when called to the bosses office.
I have now fixed this as well. That was an accidental carry over from the subscriber version of the game where wistalas sprite is animated and requires a different file call system. The new script has had all the calls reverted!

Entropic_Decay

May 28, 2020
glad I took a chance on this, story is interesting. Hope you can get the backgrounds replaced with proper ones soon, the AI ones kinda took me out of it, but otherwise this is looking solid so far. I like that you can disable content you're not interested in from appearing entirely, it's a feature I wish more games on here had.

Jun 26, 2018
You know Wistala if you want something for updates during the live2d switchover, you could always add in a couple background convos to expand the world a bit. Something like the MC and an npc chatting in the bar about the war, stuff like that. I like the world you've made and would like to learn more about it

May 5, 2023
Is the game very grindy and how is the NTR type ?
Game is straight VN for the first couple chapters, sandbox has only started to be implemented so grind level TBD.
Options have separate toggles for Cucking, Sharing, and NTR, and all are planned optional based on player choices even with toggles on. Again since the game is just starting to open up there isn't much depth to any of the paths yet.

Reactions: maroder

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
That Lily rape scene was so fucking hot, good God. I'm looking forward to more stuff like this.
First time playing a game featuring furry content too and I think, despite the little overall content there is for now, I couldn't have started with a better one. Excited for what you'll be blessing us with in the future - especially in regards to 'extreme' content.

Xspeedxxx

May 31, 2024
That Lily rape scene was so fucking hot, good God. I'm looking forward to more stuff like this.
First time playing a game featuring furry content too and I think, despite the little overall content there is for now, I couldn't have started with a better one. Excited for what you'll be blessing us with in the future - especially in regards to 'extreme' content.
Wish she took the whole thing knot and all but you're right it was pretty hot.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Su13n
4.70 star(s) 42 Votes