Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Hey dev, the game is looking great. Scenes are hot worldbuilding is interesting, characters are amazing, especially Lilly. Cutest catgirl ever. I also really appreciate the variety of fetishes you're including, even if I'm not into a substantial portion of them myself. As long as there is a path for me and content is easily avoidable, that's fine.

I'm getting a bit worried though with some of the more recent design and scene additions with respect to a dominant player character. It feels like some scenes are written purely from the perspective of a submissive MC. While that does make sense for Kara and Juniper, as those are strictly femdom characters, the Rimjob and Vorruth x Lilly scene could just aswell feature a dominant MC. Changing some inner monolgue and adding some (maybe slightly degrading) dirty talk towards Lilly would allow for more scenes for all players instead of writing scenes strictly for a specific target audience.

With every other male running around with 3 legs and the addition of the "cuckold" toggle it seems clear what direction the "open relationship" is going to be focussed on. Not my style, and that's fine.
I simply would like to point out that depending on scene dialogue and MC inner monolgue a sharing scene can be fitting for both a cuckold MC and a more dominant MC sharing his Catgirl. Let's you write scenes for multiple audiences at the same time and allows the dominant/submisive points to hold more meaning.

I've seen quite a few games start out with a dominant option for an MC only to ignore that option for sharing content and make every sharing option be submissive only. It doesn't have to be this way, the Kara aftermath scene is a great indicator for this, however somehow you still get submission points for hiring her to dominate Lilly.

Just my 2 cents, love your work.

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
From Overview and to actual game play everything was fine until sexual experience stats became available in the game. At least she is pure girl and not corrupted haha. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many days she knew the mс and endured a life without sex?

Waiting for other girls, if that makes any sense at all.

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
"All extreme content (NTR included) can be avoided by the choices you make" so how to avoid Lilly being raped when ntr ON and extreme content ON?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played further and the explanation is that it is not avoidable. So dev Overview is not correct and it is not avoidable.

Last edited:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I don't think that sharing scene with Lilly x Vordruth should be locked behind open relationship (at lest in dominant MC case), it's MC decision and Lilly just cooperate, but I thought that open relationship meant that Lily will meet other people without (sometimes) MC knowledge so maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Xspeedxxx

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
but I thought that open relationship meant that Lily will meet other people without (sometimes) MC knowledge so maybe I'm wrong.
from what i understood, lily is actually a very honest person and even in open relationship route she will always make sure the MC is ok with it before she does something with someone else

Reactions: Xspeedxxx

SXentae

Jun 14, 2021
I'd like to keep a somewhat balanced open relationship with Lilly regarding sub/dom and the recent choice got me wondering : will I still be able to share her with Taz later on if i didnt chose cuckold path. I like netorase but humiliation is not really my thing

Also as someone mentioned earlier, can't wait for MCxLilly coop BJ on double dick lmao

Reactions: corellius

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
When flirting with Peach in Sandbox.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/nadir_events.rpy", line 312, in script
    $ P_Lust -= 10
  File "game/nadir_events.rpy", line 312, in <module>
    $ P_Lust -= 10
NameError: name 'P_Lust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/nadir_events.rpy", line 312, in script
    $ P_Lust -= 10
  File "F:\Adult Games\BrokenSky-V0.2.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Adult Games\BrokenSky-V0.2.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/nadir_events.rpy", line 312, in <module>
    $ P_Lust -= 10
NameError: name 'P_Lust' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Broken Sky V0.2.2
Fri Sep  6 11:42:09 2024

Jun 26, 2018
Any chance for Lily and MC double team him upon learning he's packing two?
lilly and mc riding him and making out or dping her while he penetrates the MC like some sort of weird piston

I'd like to keep a somewhat balanced open relationship with Lilly regarding sub/dom and the recent choice got me wondering : will I still be able to share her with Taz later on if i didnt chose cuckold path. I like netorase but humiliation is not really my thing

Also as someone mentioned earlier, can't wait for MCxLilly coop BJ on double dick lmao
Taz doesn't strike me as someone who would be into it unless they were cucking someone

edit: wist do you know when the next sub build will be out? Are you gonna do the full live2d overview and release it all next or are you gonna do the next sub build and then take the two months?

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Trying(and succeeding) to 'smooth talk' Juniper led in to the Avra dialogue and transported me to the arena with the characters overlapped.

May 5, 2023
how to avoid Lilly being raped when ntr ON and extreme content ON?
It's ambiguous whether they killed her or raped her. The only evidence you have she was raped is the vision the amulet shows you, but he might just be lying to you in order to drive up your corruption to feed on you and restore his power.
So decline the vision and assume she just got ripped to shreds.

Poundar

May 31, 2023
It's ambiguous whether they killed her or raped her. The only evidence you have she was raped is the vision the amulet shows you, but he might just be lying to you in order to drive up your corruption to feed on you and restore his power.
So decline the vision and assume she just got ripped to shreds.
The rape portion isn't really ambiguous unless you think the game's interface in-lore is lying to you.

With both NTR and Extreme content toggled on, the "Sexual Encounters since meeting you" value goes up by 3 whether or not you choose to view the scene.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes