Federok88

May 23, 2022
Im kinda angry that i realized after 4 hours that for some reason the option to lock wasnt avaible in my custom difficulty run.

edit: i just tested it and the bad ends still trigger on the custom difficulty so.....WTF

Last edited:

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Art looked great but then i've read "Chad" part of the game, oh well, all the best for the dev, this one is not for me tho :)
Low difficulty, or savescumming on normal, makes it easy to make him pretty much irrelevant.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I think I've played almost all the combinations and adjustments in the games to see the most notable problems in this great game and mechanics that would help it shine more.
Agreed. I really wish the dungeon played a bigger role in the game. Catching chad hooking up with the different girls in the dungeon after he gets on their good side is one thing I'd like to see a lot more of. As soon as he maxes them out its like he just forgets about them.

Also I'd like to see some more events not at night like chad spending time with them in the morning or evening outside.

Now that they removed the "bad end" I wish they'd expand on prolonging that 'stolen' aspect of the games theme. Intead of having chad sexing them up be a game over I'd like it to be more akin to a disadvantage. Maybe they wil automatically join him sometimes allowing him to bring a higher number. Maybe they will shoot the player down when requested to join if they spend the last night with chad. This while the player still having the chance of regaining their favor down the line.

Progression also suffers, I like that a lot of the powers are tied to romancing the girls but some of them are really unbalanced. They could also potentially expand the dungeon adding more events with the player and companions while down there. I'd also like if they showed chads progression better somehow.

For the additional character I really like your idea with having them be the "quickie" option.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Gifting works the same regardless of it being in camp or the inn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think i broke him, the first time on hard mode he was an unstopable gifting machine and he got two girls (and that was with a lot of resets) but this time i went with a plan based on that information.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now it went to the other extreme where i cant even active his first two or three events to make things more interesting.
I will admit that once you more or less understand how it works all the randomness feels less bullshit.

khallyl

Oct 17, 2020
guys, will they fix the 30 stamina bug after the meal at the top of the inn? you better talk to to someone before going up because in the 2 floor you always get 30 stamina no matter the stamina value you had, 55? nah, 30 for you. like i wanted to give more gifts and fuck more, i´m playing on hard!

And someone did mention it on page 33 april 1th, and the only answer was: "LoL just cheat"

BITCH

pardon my rudeness, i actually grinded the game and even though the first few days where HELL, i´m actually having a lot of fun now. i actually managed to get rich, increase my rank, have all the girls on 3-5 AT least and i only had 3 errors with chad. so "just cheat" is not on my plans, not only this, there is only max stamina cheat on camp, so my time is still limited even if i begrudgingly cheat.

this bug is really obvious so i don't know why is not fixed yet, maybe is something new but the previous comment makes it old, maybe everyone has it, maybe i'm unlucky, nonelethess is kinda annoying to me. and i'm sorry to be bitching about something i'm playing for free. also while we are at it Risa and Mala event are using 30 stamina instead of 15.

i´m really want to say the game is really good, fun and erotic, like a really great time. the girls are cute(i believe is from the koikatsu engine?), the images and gifs are really hot and the dungeon is enteresting.

Ps: my mistakes
Chad error 1= first days too poor to buy a cross for Alice 1+
Chad error 2= actually having fewer heroines at night means Chad will focus on them more, Ranny 1+
Chad error 3= i din't know Marida couldn't pass the night with more than 20, so Chad just got to her without even giving gifts.

Last edited:

Ed-san

Formerly 'eddy4565'
Sep 8, 2019
Have to say i love this game.
Would be great if there would be a side mission for girls kidnapped by the rival.. changing the bad end into 'they get corrupted by him for 10 ingame days' and they come back as his harem...like one of the girls stopping working with us. (They could show up preggers and in dungeon events corrupt other girls...)

The ntr part would be longer that way. We could only interact with them in dungeon and try to talk them out of it...

The preggo mechanic could have hidden rival fatherhood.

Bad events in dungeon - one of our followers gets lost and molested by npc..and comes back after a time with resentment..or we can find her and save her...
Great game with so much potential.. anyone knows similar works? (ntr ;) )

Dec 21, 2020
The Ultra hard mode should create a corrupted feature, when a girl have reach maximum or high affinity points with Chad, the girl cannot be recruited or have sex with you the protagonist.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes