grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TravelerInnTales-0.95e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.95e] [Star Tree Games] - Compressed

Note for future compressions. Rename "videos" folder into "movies" and back afterwards.
Also you may need to decrypt the audio files manually.

Win [1,12 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vandalin

Jan 29, 2018
Art looked great but then i've read "Chad" part of the game, oh well, all the best for the dev, this one is not for me tho :)
I've given it a try. There is a vanilla difficulty which disables NTR content.
Even if you go on a normal difficulty, it's hard to lose to Chad unless you really want to.

If you are interested to see the normal content, give it a try imo

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I've given it a try. There is a vanilla difficulty which disables NTR content.
Even if you go on a normal difficulty, it's hard to lose to Chad unless you really want to.

If you are interested to see the normal content, give it a try imo
Oh. Good to know. There should be some info added about it, more people will try it, cheers for info.

Reactions: AhrimanH

vandalin

Jan 29, 2018
>removed bad endings
but why tho
They were kinda out of place, a little bit dark and meant game over. It's not enjoyable when you just want to game loop to continue. If the game continued after those endings it'd become a horror genre lol

I think I've seen it in their discord that they'll expand ntr content and work on all kinds(monogamy, harem, ntr etc.) of endings that doesn't stop the game loop if player wants to continue

Kolarded

Nov 12, 2022
Yeah bad endings didnt make much sense either. Why would my game end because Alice got kidnapped? I literally never cared about Alice wtf. They should just make the girls unrecruitable if Chad fully corrupts them or something of that extent. That would make much more sense. And the game plays with pregnancy a bit, but not sxploiting it's potential

Kai Zhu

Jul 20, 2023
Dang, this game come sooo far. I wonder if they make each heroine got their own sex position stuff yet instead of cloning same angle and camera and also I dont really understand that the cuckhold thing that the AI dude whatever they are always freely do gangbang without issue but player like know nothing about it and not even try for it. Is this get fix now?

No hate or anything, but HOLY SHIT! Is English your 3rd/4th language or something? I almost had a seizure reading this

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I saw a question on page 1 that never seemed to get answered: for the NTR, do you see Chad getting busy or is it just a mechanic that says you can't recruit the girl? Do you see a progressive NTR, or is it just like a door closing, "slam!"

Roberto2303

Jan 14, 2023
Que onda chavales, les vengo a traer mis partidas guardadas, (la partida principal es el guardado 3) y espero que los disfruten..
PD: este juego tiene un error que no te deja iniciar partidas ajenas, pero es un simple error que se soluciona iniciando una nueva partida y una vez empezada esta, puedes cargar las partidas sin problema alguno. disfuntenla pe weon con che tu madre........

Chissident

May 27, 2017
They were kinda out of place, a little bit dark and meant game over. It's not enjoyable when you just want to game loop to continue. If the game continued after those endings it'd become a horror genre lol

I think I've seen it in their discord that they'll expand ntr content and work on all kinds(monogamy, harem, ntr etc.) of endings that doesn't stop the game loop if player wants to continue
I would like for MC to not be relegated to the archetypal "nice guy" to contrast with the "Chad scumbag." He has the option to expose the girls by making them wear slutty clothes and yet this doesn't reflect on his personality or writing. I'd like to out-douche the doucher and send the recruitable companions to make money for me at the club lmao

Reactions: AhrimanH

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I played and Climax the game couple years ago. That why i said it CCuumm so far Some of the girls Share same sex animation that why I asking if this get Fiz yet and there also were Chad 3 some time 2 time and player unable to do that Butt then.

Siegrune

Sep 15, 2018
is it just mine or there is no lock option anymore. I'm playing on normal mode already finished her story.

1724922464045.png

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Last time I played it was sometime in March, can't remember what version.
While the progression with the girls and the sex scenes are fine, the dungeons were boring as hell.
Considering how big a part of the game the dungeons are, some major reworking of the combat to make it more fun would really benefit the game.

Reactions: knight3467
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes