Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Just a quick question. So from what I currently figured out by playing, is that the game currently has no ending? The previous ones had bad endings (which are now removed from game, except the gallery), but there are none good endings? I assume that once the final version is out, there will be an option for endings depending on the choices? Also, from the "wiki" for the game, it seems like almost all girls will be available for the player to interact with (in the final version)?

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Since the bad ends were removed from the gameplay then I guess the developer thought that there was no need for a lock.
I got a bad ending with Marida somehow despite playing in vanilla and Chad not doing anything. Dunno how that happened.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Just a quick question. So from what I currently figured out by playing, is that the game currently has no ending? The previous ones had bad endings (which are now removed from game, except the gallery), but there are none good endings? I assume that once the final version is out, there will be an option for endings depending on the choices? Also, from the "wiki" for the game, it seems like almost all girls will be available for the player to interact with (in the final version)?
There is one ending so far, the Harem ending if you get all the girls.

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
I think I've played almost all the combinations and adjustments in the games to see the most notable problems in this great game and mechanics that would help it shine more.
Let's start with the biggest error and flaw that takes away a huge potential:
That the adventurers can't sleep with more than one character. When customizing the game, I got excited with adjustments that give you hints that the companions have a choice based on the performance of both rival characters to decide who to spend the night with based on their affection/progress with each one. But although that happens at the beginning, when you reach affection/progress of level 3 you take away the rival's strength, leaving him unable to continue having interactions with them. And even more so with Marian who is his girlfriend.
I understand that it may have an explanation or foundation or development in the narrative, or the character of the characters, but it cuts quite a bit of the competitiveness and difficulty in the seduction race. And it's appreciated that they eliminated the horrible bad endings, which simply give you nothing more than a game thrown away without any real satisfaction (both good and bad).
Another element that is not well used are the secondary NPCs, which although they only serve as a support element for when you can't hire the main companions (which would be strange, really) they only give false hope to form links with the interesting background that surrounds them and the nice design they have. It would be good if in the future they became part of the main companions or had a more polished performance, like costume scenes or quickies in the dungeon.
And the dungeon is another issue; the combat system seems good to me, fast and direct elimination, the problem is the progression. Ok, it can be understood that the greatest strength is acquired in bed, the detail is the other statistics. When do you realize that you are getting stronger or your companions if your level and statistics remain the same. And yes, the skills are perfect and their leveling is great, but only one per character? And to top it off, the protagonist has nothing.
And finally, one last suggestion is that you can invite more than one girl per night. I remember that in early versions of the game, the rival could invite more than one girl per night, I don't understand why they removed it. You can still do it, but it's not legal.
I think it would be good if it came back, the same for the protagonist. And also if the protagonist invites any of the secondary companions, the progression for the rival doesn't stop, because it seems that if you do it with them or the strippers, their interactions don't take place or they don't show you in the summary of that night.
It's a great game, and I have a lot of faith in it, and I know that I'm probably not the only one who thinks that these and some other details will make it shine even more.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
when you reach affection/progress of level 3 you take away the rival's strength, leaving him unable to continue having interactions with them. And even more so with Marian who is his girlfriend.
What do you mean? The chad can still approach the girls, even after MC has high progression with the girls.
Although it'll be blackmail route.

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Yes, he blackmails her, but that leads nowhere, their interactions are stopped until they reach the already retired bad ending. And after reproducing, nothing happens with the girl in question. And so on with all of them, the game becomes vanilla, there is no corruption, no more blackmail or degeneration. In other words, a free and easy path for the protagonist.

Reactions: Wadodem

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Does anyone know what engine is used for the renders? It looks like Koikatsu but it's a bit different.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
i hope fix party limit

Up to 3 for both mc & chad
Give both the same treatment would be fun to play both good&bad just like has can blackmail females the same should be available
Ping pong the girls :KEK:

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
Meaning that you have to get all scenes and such? I havent yet managed to get all of them, since it takes time, but what are exactly the objectives to get this ending?
You have to max relationship with each (Lvl 5), have sex with each one of them, while keeping Chad relationship level under 4 (not stolen)

It looks to be Custom Order Maid
It is indeed. The backgrounds can be seen on that game.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Avoid gifting on camp. Gift after inn, on the second floor.
ah.....ooooooh is that how it works? That makes a frustating mess, somewhat manageable.

edit: actually all gifts count regardless of if its night or day, he will match the amount of gifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes