Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At this point I suspect that all ppl complaining about the game being unfinished or asking about the number of endings are merely trolls. Because half of the thread is spamed by the same discussion over and over again.
Generally I am a firm believer in Hanlon's Razor, i. e. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." I am not always sure on here, because there are quite a few trolls of different variants about, however, there are also quite a few simply stupid people on this forum, incapable of reading and thinking - and that's usually not a language issue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At this point I suspect that all ppl complaining about the game being unfinished or asking about the number of endings are merely trolls. Because half of the thread is spamed by the same discussion over and over again.
not really, just wanting to play totally completed game.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Generally I am a firm believer in Hanlon's Razor, i. e. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." I am not always sure on here, because there are quite a few trolls of different variants about, however, there are also quite a few simply stupid people on this forum, incapable of reading and thinking - and that's usually not a language issue.
Very true.
i-see-stupid-people.jpg

Reactions: RandoCard3

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
just wanting to play totally completed game.
As it was explained many times here, the main plot is completed. The sequel is being developed based on the main official ending with the sister. The branching "what if" endings to this main game in theory can be continued indefinitely. The Dev can take any of the already implemented additional endings, remove the temporary plug and continue any of those stories. They all have rather open endings. For example, I would love the Daisy's story (and their daughter's with the MC) to be continued as a hot incest throuple. There is no need to start a new game for it. The Dev just need to do exactly the same what they did before with the branching endings. Remove the plug and just write another portion of the story.
It doesn't mean that the game is not complete.

PS There are great and extensive addons to Morrowind game still being developed by the community, such as Tamriel Rebuilt, 20 years after the main game was published. And before there were official addons by the Dev itself. Does it mean that Morrowind is not complete?
PPS I probably shall stop reacting on this matter as I'm sure in the next page somebody with limited ability to read or just seeking attention asks why the game isn't complete :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: flaviopaganini

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As it was explained many times here, the main plot is completed. The sequel is being developed based on the main official ending with the sister. The branching "what if" endings to this main game in theory can be continued indefinitely.
i know that and have said multiple times that main story and canon ending are completed and rest endings are just extra but they don't listen to me or any1 else. they could make endings indefinitely but that time would be away from sequel.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
i know that and have said multiple times that main story and canon ending are completed and rest endings are just extra but they don't listen to me or any1 else. they could make endings indefinitely but that time would be away from sequel.
I still would very much prefer continuation of these stories within the main game (I mentioned Daisy's ending already, the other one i would love to see further is the Queen's Harem) than playing this silly sandbox sequel. The only problem, if they release these new endings, they better do them as separate DLCs since Week 3 file is already over 15 Gb.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still would very much prefer continuation of these stories within the main game (I mentioned Daisy's ending already, the other one i would love to see further is the Queen's Harem) than playing this silly sandbox sequel. The only problem, if they release these new endings, they better do them as separate DLCs since Week 3 file is already over 15 Gb.
you can use jdownloader to dl file from near any host (even from pixel if not in hurry). size is main reason why no all weeks in 1 packet.

MrKVoid

Dec 7, 2021
just a heads up. downed 3-3.5.13-pc-patch and it wanted elevated permissions to execute.. I copied over the old 3.0.15 exe and it seems to be running fine without the additional perms.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just a heads up. downed 3-3.5.13-pc-patch and it wanted elevated permissions to execute.. I copied over the old 3.0.15 exe and it seems to be running fine without the additional perms.
on 1 game av blocked exe (av support said due various reason), older worked just fine.

where did you dl patch?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gofile

I scanned the files and it came up 'clean'. It might have something to do with them adding connections to toys from the game. I suppose that needs network traffic?
so did exe what i mentioned.

it shouldn't try to connect anywhere (besides mouse, keyboard, display and graphic card).

SiriusB01

Mar 2, 2021
FetishLocatorWeek3-3.5.13-pc-patch. 7.9gb

FetishLocatorWeek3-3.5.13-pc.zip 15.2gb

what is the difference? Which one to download to play I don't understand? or do I need both? (The files mentioned above are from the gofile link) Someone to answer my question while I play the other 2 weeks please

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
FetishLocatorWeek3-3.5.13-pc-patch. 7.9gb

FetishLocatorWeek3-3.5.13-pc.zip 15.2gb

what is the difference? Which one to download to play I don't understand? or do I need both? (The files mentioned above are from the gofile link) Someone to answer my question while I play the other 2 weeks please
If you're playing Week 3 from scratch you need the full file. The patch will just update from an earlier version.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes