Moshiko

Sep 5, 2022
in the earlier version my game was smooth. now with the latest version the game's animations are bugged. how to fix that?

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
The game and it's main story is complete....

These endings are DLC and are not canon, theses are "what-if" endings.
That is not how a choice-based game works. If you get 'lol not canon ending, nothing for you', especially in THIS game which prides itself on choices and different paths, then the game is incomplete.

And this is not even an obscure path, either, it is the Stacy/AmRose/MC ending!

Reactions: Grumpy Ol' Dude

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That is not how a choice-based game works. If you get 'lol not canon ending, nothing for you', especially in THIS game which prides itself on choices and different paths, then the game is incomplete.

And this is not even an obscure path, either, it is the Stacy/AmRose/MC ending!
The dev has even stated the game is complete and the main story with the ending that carries over on to the second game which is Fetish Locator: S&M Studio.

That is why they are listed as "extra/additonal" endings and are now free on Steam.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
The dev has even stated the game is complete and the main story with the ending that carries over on to the second game which is Fetish Locator: S&M Studio.

That is why they are listed as "extra/additonal" endings and are now free on Steam.

The dev can state whatever he likes, getting a contradictory 'this ending is not complete and will be added at a later date' message means the game is NOT complete. This is not some usual DLC or extended end, this is THE ENTIRE ENDING MISSING.
Choosing to end up with AmRose and Stacy, then getting 'lol incomplete, will be added later, try another ending' somehow means finished to you? It is literally saying it is incomplete.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The dev can state whatever he likes, getting a contradictory 'this ending is not complete and will be added at a later date' message means the game is NOT complete. This is not some usual DLC or extended end, this is THE ENTIRE ENDING MISSING.
Choosing to end up with AmRose and Stacy, then getting 'lol incomplete, will be added later, try another ending' somehow means finished to you? It is literally saying it is incomplete.
Then maybe play the main game with out the what-if endings then.

Reactions: turgsh01
Jan 27, 2021
Then maybe play the main game with out the what-if endings then.
Did dev give at least a hint during the game that there'll be a canon ending? If no then dev simply mislead players with the choices and you're defending that. For all the players who made different choices than the ones leading to the canon ending the game is not completed and dev's statement and the tag is just a blatant lie.

I just wonder why you guys hate the actual meaning of words this much nowadays especially on this site? Don't you understand that you're just wasting other people's time when they can't just look at a tag for one second and know whether the game is completed or not? It's just amazing that some of you are tired of reading the same question again and again about the game's status and demand that every single person do a thorough research in every thread with the completed tag because it's simply impossible to know if a game is really completed, all routes were concluded, all endings were implemented or it will take years to actually reach the final update if dev even keeps working on the game.
E.g. OneManVN stopped working on Alison Fall of the Apple saying one route is the canon while in the game's introduction they sell the game with this line: "Alison FotA is essentially 3 games in 1 where you will find major differences in both story and characters depending on whether you choose the Love, Dom or Harem route with no render repeated on another path." Don't you think looking at the completed tag, reading the introduction and then learning that only one route is completed and the others were declared non-canon and won't ever be finished looks absolutely insane?
If the fastest way to get the info, the tag isn't a reliable source then people understandably will ask a question and wait for a notification to read the answer because it's still a lot faster than going through dozens of pages validating all the contradicting/false/misleading information from players who may not know shit themselves about the game's actual status.
The tag supposed to give information away in an instant but somehow this site's moderators decided that this word will mean something entirely different than it actually means.

Please name one game outside of this site that brought main story endings as DLCs! DLCs bring additional content, extension. If different endings were meant to be additional content, something extra then dev should've told the players beforehand so those who were not interested in the canon route could make an informed decision and skip the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass bandit
Feb 24, 2020
I hated Lydia since the release of FL, but ever since reaching the true NTR ending that was released not so long ago, I've never hated a fictional character so much in my life.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did dev gave at least a hint during the game that there'll be a canon ending? If no then dev simply mislead players with the choices and you're defending that. For all the players who made different choices than the ones leading to the canon ending the game is not completed and dev's statement and the tag is just a blatant lie.
God damn, this shit has been beaten past a dead horse at this point....

When you buy the game it is a completed game, the game is not distributed with the DLC.

Both on Patreon/Oppaiman and Steam the bonus endings are separate and you have to add them, the first bonus ending came out 7-8 months after the game was finished.

2024-08-20 01_16_51-ViNovella _ Creating Fetish Locator _ Patreon and 29 more pages - Personal...png

Reactions: Mrkraken888
Jan 27, 2021
God damn, this shit has been beaten past a dead horse at this point....

When you buy the game it is a completed game, the game is not distributed with the DLC.

Both on Patreon and Steam the bonus endings are separate and you have to add them, the first bonus ending came out 7-8 months after the game was finished.

View attachment 3948986
Again, could I know that I won't get all the endings when the game came out first and introduced choices? Was there a roadmap showing the game is part of a series and there'll be a canon ending or dev just came up with the idea of a sequel during Week 3? E.g. I knew there'll be 3 weeks in total because dev told us during the early days. If I couldn't know I won't get an ending for my choices then I was mislead by the dev. It's simple as hell. And yeah, I had Week 1 on Steam so I think I have the right to complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass bandit

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Again, could I know that I won't get all the endings when the game came out first and introduced choices? Was there a roadmap showing the game is part of a series and there'll be a canon ending or dev just came up with the idea of a sequel during Week 3? E.g. I knew there'll be 3 weeks in total because dev told us during the early days. If I couldn't know I won't get an ending for my choices then I was mislead by the dev. It's simple as hell. And yeah, I had Week 1 on Steam so I think I have the right to complain.
Come on, not this again! Do you have to be such annoying?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't wait until the next update when the last 2 non-canon endings are released.

Then maybe, just maybe we can have no more of 'these game isn't complete' v 'game is complete' arguments that we get on every single page.
i'd say wishful thinking.

• Sad
Reactions: c3p0
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes