cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think they are referring to big tits and big asses instead of somebody more sporty without having a D cup or similar. Not about "fat" but about overendowed, hindering e. g. spoting prowess. There is a reason why many professional female athletes are not as big tits wise - not because big breasted girls wouldn't have the talent, but they start out with a major disadvantage.

Granted, this game isn't about sports primarily, but I guess that was what they meant with "fit".
fat % is so low that no breasts or just small (b-cup at most).

Reactions: songlick

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
EDIT: The multimod has been updated now. So just use that directly

I found a workaround for those who cannot wait for LightmanP to update the mod, and want to see the endings and scenes immediately:

1. Download Universal Gallery Unlocker
2. You'll get 2 files: hard.zip & soft.zip. Copy the contents (_mods) folder from the hard.zip into the 'game' folder of FL.
3. Run the game, go to Bonus Content, and the 2 new endings should be unlocked.
4. But wait. Don't start seeing the complete ending yet. Play the new ending, but IMMEDIATELY make a save point when the ending starts.
5. Close the game, and delete the '_mods' folder from the 'game' folder in FL.
6. Run FL again, go to Bonus Content, and check if the 2 new endings are locked. They should be locked.
7. Load the save for the endings you made before, and enjoy.

Why so much hassle instead of copy-paste-play?
Turns out that the Universal Unlocker gives that "An exception has occurred" error whenever a choice is presented in the endings. If I choose to ignore the error, then the main character always automatically selects the 'decline' option from the choices. It kinda becomes a kinetic novel and you cannot select your choice of content that you want to see in that ending.
It can be fixed, and you can select any choice you want if you load the save after deleting the folders.

Last edited:
Reactions: kay3d

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
Sorry, maybe they already asked it, but I know that there are only two endings left, do you know which two endings they are? guy with what girls?

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
You can't believe what people have already replied and said about how many endings are left? There are about six responses giving the number on the last two pages.
At this point I suspect that all ppl complaining about the game being unfinished or asking about the number of endings are merely trolls. Because half of the thread is spamed by the same discussion over and over again.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes