liyueyue

Jun 25, 2023
Where is the Android version of "domina"? Where to find it after unzipping? I don't know how to use the Android version and I need help

Mar 31, 2024
People can always be dumb enough and have enough money to spend on delusions. They won't have a problem sticking with Deka till the end. That much has been proved with other game creators like Yandere Dev, Redamz, Bo Wei, FWFS, so on and so on.

Doesn't matter the quality nor the quantity. If money can get splurged mindlessly into something, it will be. Sad, ain't it?
The sad thing with fsws, is they have a great idea. And the graphics and animations are good enough. The problem with them is they spend a month changing the font of title screen text and expect it to be worth a 15$ subscription.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
The sad thing with fsws, is they have a great idea. And the graphics and animations are good enough. The problem with them is they spend a month changing the font of title screen text and expect it to be worth a 15$ subscription.
I hate the change to the title screen. When the game first came out "Domina" was in green lettering, than *When I joined the fandom) it was red, and now it's just the symbol. While the glyph is fitting for the extended lore, it's just not the same.

On another note, why is Mary in the background on the Skill Tree screen? That should be Best Girl (Aka, Llavanya) given that is the "Good" path. If anything, Mary (Aka, Worst Girl) should be the background of the Corruption Tree.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Does this game have Walkthrough?
Sadly nobody has made one yet. In a nuthell:

Katrina's realm: Grind against the lost. In the beginning flee from any encounter with more than one lost champion. Resting by the fire will restore your health and magic for free so use that instead of spending soul shards. Use "Fury of Llavanya" as many times as you can out of battle, than rest at the fire again. That way the next battle you go into you will start with an Atk buff. Also, you will be happy to know that losing to a lost will only end the battle with you at 1 HP and will not cost you a soul shard.

At the 3rd domina there is an item seller. Idk if it's still the case but if you tell him it's hopeless and Llavanya enjoys his suffering you could lock yourself out of being able to trade with him.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
I saw information that the new version would have the character's image and appearance redone, but when I entered the game, Katrina's appearance remained the same and unchanged! In which part are the character's image and appearance changed?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I saw information that the new version would have the character's image and appearance redone, but when I entered the game, Katrina's appearance remained the same and unchanged! In which part are the character's image and appearance changed?
Noooo, I like the current versions that we have come to know and love.

i don't have this discord so...
I believe the Discord link is on Dekarous's Deviantart and possibly Patreon. If it's not there if you ask him he will send you a link.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes