SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Well, since Shakie chan somehow disappeared Deka wants to make sure that art in the game does not depend on some third party that can disappear again. And the art must not be too different from the old art. AI is a way to do that.
And despite art getting worse and updates getting less frequent, the game is still a good femdom game, that's why people come here, and there are people subscribing.
It is worse than it used to be, but it's better than nothing.

SaltySaltedSalt

Aug 23, 2020
She owed money and bitches. She also apparently refused to pay her property taxes on her realm. You know how expensive an entire realm is?
I stopped actually playing the game after hora's release got delayed by over a year. I pretty much just asset rip and look at the scenes, so i was pretty surprised to see raa cutting horas head off.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Well, since Shakie chan somehow disappeared Deka wants to make sure that art in the game does not depend on some third party that can disappear again. And the art must not be too different from the old art. AI is a way to do that.
And despite art getting worse and updates getting less frequent, the game is still a good femdom game, that's why people come here, and there are people subscribing.
It is worse than it used to be, but it's better than nothing.
The problem with the AI art is that it doesn't feel like it's in the style of Shakie so I don't think AI is the solution. Dekas new artist is decent though and I'd rather just wait longer for them to do their thing rather than pumping in a lot of subpar AI content that quite frankly feels really out of place.

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
yup since the ai its a little depressing when in ruby mirror maze when i clicked on give in to some punishment by other domme's
all it was just her pic and rest was ai talking to me no fast forwarding button available wasted my minutes and no new scenes i actually wanted them to be like lets say facesitting and handjob combined punishment from rosita ok(no playing favourites)i would have wanted the next peice of art coming onto the screen and rosita literally sitting on mc face and in next art she is giving the mc a handjob with little movement in the art and those slippery noises coming i the background but no i recieved a still picture talking to me i mean what ?
what really would have been better is the art is coming the slippery fapping noises combined with the ai female voice and also all voices should definetly suit the character the domme i meant for madalenie it should be soothing voice for katarina it should be demanding with a hint of angry voice

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
yup since the ai its a little depressing when in ruby mirror maze when i clicked on give in to some punishment by other domme's
all it was just her pic and rest was ai talking to me no fast forwarding button available wasted my minutes and no new scenes i actually wanted them to be like lets say facesitting and handjob combined punishment from rosita ok(no playing favourites)i would have wanted the next peice of art coming onto the screen and rosita literally sitting on mc face and in next art she is giving the mc a handjob with little movement in the art and those slippery noises coming i the background but no i recieved a still picture talking to me i mean what ?
what really would have been better is the art is coming the slippery fapping noises combined with the ai female voice and also all voices should definetly suit the character the domme i meant for madalenie it should be soothing voice for katarina it should be demanding with a hint of angry voice
How'd the patreon guys react to the beta release?
Pretty sure these complaints would have come out back then?

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
i am at the head mage from ruby and now i am standing in the flame square and i dont know what to do because i kinda skipped the chat so can someone tell me that to do

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah the lack of proper sfx is disappointing. This game in general does lack animations in scenes though unfortunately.

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes