Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.6.1 Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Brokenwings

Oct 14, 2017
Its an interesting concept and has potential - But is obviously very barebones atm.

Be cool if you had to do some actual detective work , like checking her facebook/ doing some research online/messaging her friends ext - and that influenced the chats/plot.

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Its an interesting concept and has potential - But is obviously very barebones atm.

Be cool if you had to do some actual detective work , like checking her facebook/ doing some research online/messaging her friends ext - and that influenced the chats/plot.
cough cough nudge nudge

Reactions: Daxflame

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
you see that's my bad I thought it was obvious that every update had a new chapter, however when I talked to the mods they told me I need to state in the logs that I added a new chapter so that's my bad but yes I am currently on chapter 4 for the public and chapter 5 for patreons
You should definitely update the changelog with the changes in content too, that's the main way people know if the new update is worth downloading/paying for pateron

Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I don't have the time to read through the whole thread RN so I'll just leave some input hoping it hasn't been replied to in-depth by dev:
1 - Paths need more meaning besides just 3-4 different pics. I know that not everything should be a huge dichotomy because splitting paths on and on often leads to unfinished titles due to multiple reasons. But there's should be a more notable variety that makes it feel like you're speaking to an actual persona.
2 - There needs to be a cheating path - as in FMC keeps cheating on MC and he's legitimately too dense to know or plays dumb because he doesn't want to accept it since that would risk his relation with his boo. IDK if I missed it, but starting from chapter 2 nothing ties up as a coherent cheating path, all just seems to turn netorase regardless of your choices and I tried with multiple variations. Mystery NTR is a p big hit amongst the NTR genre.
3 - There needs to be a bit more build up. The build up there is already isn't horrible or anything, but doesn't hit much on the sexual side unless you can get off to just text (or oppositely, unless you just blitz through the text to get the pics you want), men are visual creatures. The reveal being till chapter 2 or maybe even 3 - or making chapters longer (with the option of the reveal not happening and continuing on a just cheating path rather than netorase) would def make this a more immersive, exciting experience.
This game is an unpolished gem, things like a phone based experiences can be platinum for a genre like NTR, you just gotta tune some aspects. Really like it so far, but it can still be much more with what you've already layed out.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

This is also raw diamonds for a game of these genres.

Reactions: Trriggered Bakery
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes