Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.6.1 Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Arcticcc

Nov 25, 2022
For a first game, I'll say it's not horrible, far from it actually. But it's clunky, lacking and in all honesty boring. The initial release shouldn't have had any H in it, it takes away from the time that could've been used to flash out both the MC and Felicia, along with the fact the game itself barely has any real dialogue that's anything more than surface value fluff to make this a game and not just a downloadable batch of NTR art.

Take the time to develop the characters more then focus on the art, simply put making the chapters at least 20 minutes long should be priority over multiple routes with art for each one, thugh I would personally attempt to make each chapter 40 minutes long, keep it both relatively short and low effort while giving a reason to READ the 'messages' instead of just ape brain clicking until chapter done and images available. Still, despite it's short comings, for what seems to be a first time developer making a pet project, this is decent which proves you did care about the game.

6/10~5.5/10, slighlty below average, but admirable effort b2fe00daad13794dc04d050ff6ea8779.jpg

Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Quite nice, black lipstick and goth girl are the best. Maybe we'll see some ahegao stuff i hope, also is the game engine reducing the pictures res?
originally the game was meant to be in 100 x 200 but seeing how the chat looked I opted for 300 x 600 and that indirectly reduces the res (duh) but I like it tbh

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
For a first game, I'll say it's not horrible, far from it actually. But it's clunky, lacking and in all honesty boring. The initial release shouldn't have had any H in it, it takes away from the time that could've been used to flash out both the MC and Felicia, along with the fact the game itself barely has any real dialogue that's anything more than surface value fluff to make this a game and not just a downloadable batch of NTR art.

Take the time to develop the characters more then focus on the art, simply put making the chapters at least 20 minutes long should be priority over multiple routes with art for each one, thugh I would personally attempt to make each chapter 40 minutes long, keep it both relatively short and low effort while giving a reason to READ the 'messages' instead of just ape brain clicking until chapter done and images available. Still, despite it's short comings, for what seems to be a first time developer making a pet project, this is decent which proves you did care about the game.

6/10~5.5/10, slighlty below average, but admirable effort View attachment 3945501
Hello! thanks for the critique as of right now this is what I call the "demo timeline" I want to be able to show off to people what the game can have, in the "real" timeline I do plan on having a slowburn with hints and even possibly just quick starting it, as you are aware I am new to coding and I even had help with the coding in some parts (like the message coding), with the money from patreon I bought 2 books to hopefully understand coding better along with other things. Ideally I'd like to have had the whole thing fleshed out from the beginning but I realize I would never be happy so I want to make updates on a weekly basis (I failed these past 2 weeks due to irl issues), my ideas are more ambitious then just the texting part, but for that I need to get better so I hope the more I work on the code(and the more I read), I get smarter with the coding and I can do the cool stuff I am planning. Despite all that, thank you for taking time out of your day to review my game(as short as it may be)!

Reactions: Arcticcc

Arcticcc

Nov 25, 2022
Hello! thanks for the critique as of right now this is what I call the "demo timeline" I want to be able to show off to people what the game can have, in the "real" timeline I do plan on having a slowburn with hints and even possibly just quick starting it, as you are aware I am new to coding and I even had help with the coding in some parts (like the message coding), with the money from patreon I bought 2 books to hopefully understand coding better along with other things. Ideally I'd like to have had the whole thing fleshed out from the beginning but I realize I would never be happy so I want to make updates on a weekly basis (I failed these past 2 weeks due to irl issues), my ideas are more ambitious then just the texting part, but for that I need to get better so I hope the more I work on the code(and the more I read), I get smarter with the coding and I can do the cool stuff I am planning. Despite all that, thank you for taking time out of your day to review my game(as short as it may be)!
I'm glad you're taking steps at improving your game, skills and everything else. The game was never my cup of tea in all honesty, but I decided to give this one a shot because it seemed that it was quite decent even for a first time developer. Do I have my gripes with it? Of course I do, but that doesn't take away from the fact you're taking into account every little review and tip someone gives you, along with reading books to help improve your skills. I can't wait to see a 1.0 version you're proud of, so I can come back with both a better score and hopefully more praise. Also hope you're doing better lmao these past 2 weeks were bad for me too

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So far, I like the main character's design - it's hot. As for the rest, I'll wait for about 2 more patches and then give it a try.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I'm glad you're taking steps at improving your game, skills and everything else. The game was never my cup of tea in all honesty, but I decided to give this one a shot because it seemed that it was quite decent even for a first time developer. Do I have my gripes with it? Of course I do, but that doesn't take away from the fact you're taking into account every little review and tip someone gives you, along with reading books to help improve your skills. I can't wait to see a 1.0 version you're proud of, so I can come back with both a better score and hopefully more praise. Also hope you're doing better lmao these past 2 weeks were bad for me too
thank you! I really appreciate your kind words I hope you and everyone else will be pleased with 1.0 cause it's kind of ambitious but I think I got ti!

TheDoctor88

Feb 1, 2021
Yuh, looks promising! The AI art is really nice. Some of the writing is still a lil wonky and doesn't fit that well but that's alright. It needs a proper timeline, character development and decent story telling, but for a first game/first try this more than acceptable. Keep improving but do it in your own pace, don't burn yourself out!

Reactions: diddlydadoo

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Yuh, looks promising! The AI art is really nice. Some of the writing is still a lil wonky and doesn't fit that well but that's alright. It needs a proper timeline, character development and decent story telling, but for a first game/first try this more than acceptable. Keep improving but do it in your own pace, don't burn yourself out!
thank you! once I get the proper chat system that I want I think I'll feel comfortable to start the canon timeline, right now I just want people to enjoy felicia if that makes sense, I appreciate looking out for my health!(I've drank like 8 energy drinks in 2 days)

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Artwork looks like hentai artist ratatata74
correct I won't hide the fact that I do use Ai however I do plan on putting in pixel art in the future to the game for the people who don't like the Ai art, I hope it's no problem for you but if it is come back at a later time so you can see my pixel art, I hope you enjoy!

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
I really like how this looks. Once there’s an actual story update, I’ll pull this up and give it a try (Story is most important for me with NTR). I hope there’s some good slow burn corruption!

I also really like the idea of an oblivious, cuck, and hotwife route. I hope you keep it up despite the low rating because I’d like to see what it can become!

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I really like how this looks. Once there’s an actual story update, I’ll pull this up and give it a try (Story is most important for me with NTR). I hope there’s some good slow burn corruption!

I also really like the idea of an oblivious, cuck, and hotwife route. I hope you keep it up despite the low rating because I’d like to see what it can become!
Right now the updates for the story are in chapters due to my limitations with the code but I am currently working with someone to update it, the story right now isn't the canon timeline but I still recommend it just so you can understand where I am coming from once the 1.1 update comes out. and yes there will be a slowburn with felicia cough cough nudge nudge

Reactions: LoyalSilence

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
Right now the updates for the story are in chapters due to my limitations with the code but I am currently working with someone to update it, the story right now isn't the canon timeline but I still recommend it just so you can understand where I am coming from once the 1.1 update comes out. and yes there will be a slowburn with felicia cough cough nudge nudge
I might just have to give it a try tonight. I’m speaking from the view point of someone that hasn’t played the game, but are you planning to show her as a loyal girlfriend at the start and then how she slowly starts to cheat on her boyfriend? That’s NTR at its best in my opinion.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I might just have to give it a try tonight. I’m speaking from the view point of someone that hasn’t played the game, but are you planning to show her as a loyal girlfriend at the start and then how she slowly starts to cheat on her boyfriend? That’s NTR at its best in my opinion.
Honestly I'd love to give you a straight answer but the more I flesh her out the more my answer changes if that makes sense, for example chapter 4 is completely different from how I wrote it originally

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes