Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
For anyone interested in games where you can pimp your girls out apparently University King optionally has this type of content.

EDIT: Haven't played it but it doesn't seem particularly far along just from looking at the images. It's in its 6th release so might be best to wait.
IIRC i played it a month or two ago and it didnt have much so i pushed aside...

Reactions: kfy

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
pimping your girlfriend ?
Seemingly all the girls? It's early on for right now, but from what the dev has said there's no specification (haven't played much as of yet). There is a mom/sister for people who don't like that, but there are also a lot of other girls, lot of school story character tropes (quiet girl, mean girl crew, best friend who you might be able to share the girls with at some point?). Just throwing it out there if people want to check it out/keep an eye on it in the future.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Seemingly all the girls? It's early on for right now, but from what the dev has said there's no specification (haven't played much as of yet). There is a mom/sister for people who don't like that, but there are also a lot of other girls, lot of school story character tropes (quiet girl, mean girl crew, best friend who you might be able to share the girls with at some point?). Just throwing it out there if people want to check it out/keep an eye on it in the future.
Thanks for the head up

Reactions: kfy

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
see my last post on that game's page - downloading those scripts will allow relationships with the 4 main girls.
Been seeing it for a while but never really bother with it because of the sandbox and simulator tag. Not that I don't play those at all but when I clicked on the spoiler walkthrough and saw that wall of texts I immediately closed the thread LOL.
Just how tedious was the sandbox compared to other sandbox games you played?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Been seeing it for a while but never really bother with it because of the sandbox and simulator tag. Not that I don't play those at all but when I clicked on the spoiler walkthrough and saw that wall of texts I immediately closed the thread LOL.
Just how tedious was the sandbox compared to other sandbox games you played?
It wasn't too bad, but I'm not the best judge of that since I play a fair amount of that style and have less of a problem (and I cheated through some of the late game grinds with giving myself cash).

Because I have too much free time on my hands, I made this little chart of comparing how grindy all the sandboxy NTRS/NTR games I've played are IMO. Up and down placement is irrelevant, only horizontal position matters. (click for big)

sandboxer.png

Last edited:

J05082

Jun 21, 2022
Hey. any one try this ギンギン公園☆巨乳ギャルx童貞ボーイズ〜過激!露出で逆ナンパ指令〜リアルタイム3Dゲーム

The game has an NTS tag and uses Unreal Engine. I'm not sure if there's a thread about it on this site, but I couldn't find one. The game is about you (the player) taking your loved one out to have sex in different locations. You can choose to be either her boyfriend or husband. The game has NTS potential because you can share your partner with others. Right now, I'm playing while using Google Lens on my phone to translate. I'm not sure if there's any translation software that works with Unreal Engine.
Circling back to this, really not a fan of the male characters and the gameplay is hard to get a handle on- but in terms of the relationship, it’s pretty much an ideal NTS game for me. Shouts out to the partial TL/censorship patch in another thread.

The girlfriend/wife is slutty, (from what I’m gleaning from the basic translated text) pretty cool with being shared, and mainly just shows reluctance to the exposure/exhibition side of things, not the sharing. Even the exposure she slowly gets more comfortable with as you play more.

In between ero/exposure scenes you get to compliment her and praise her in the h-stats menu. Not a major feature but I like that it’s there.
It seems like a big hit for the dev, here’s hoping there’s future updates/a sequel that allows more customization options for the girl, and options for the guys so you don’t have to deal with the age thing. The latter isn’t as likely given the dev’s previous work, but it seems like it’s been a big enough hit to warrant an English TL. Just wish the dev wasn’t so singular about their main fetish.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
It wasn't too bad, but I'm not the best judge of that since I play a fair amount of that style and have less of a problem (and I cheated through some of the late game grinds with giving myself cash).

Because I have too much free time on my hands, I made this little chart of comparing how grindy all the sandboxy NTRS/NTR games I've played are IMO. Up and down placement is irrelevant, only horizontal position matters. (click for big)

View attachment 4016484
You can add any RPGm game in the extreme left side, both a struggle with sin and peasant's quest for exemple are very grindy and boring, i don't mind RPGs and the engine they use already makes the developpement simple, but these games lack any progression and any complexity, you just hit and heal, and if you can't kill an ennemy you just grind to level up and strike again, even gear progression suck.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
You can add any RPGm game in the extreme left side, both a struggle with sin and peasant's quest for exemple are very grindy and boring, i don't mind RPGs and the engine they use already makes the developpement simple, but these games lack any progression and any complexity, you just hit and heal, and if you can't kill an ennemy you just grind to level up and strike again, even gear progression suck.
Mostly agree on all RPGms, unless they have a skip text function. ASWS has gotten better about that with the last few releases, now you can fly through most sex scenes with ctrl like renpy games. I also have a soft spot for ASWS because it's one of the few rpgm games THATS ACTUALLY AN RPG STORY, instead of using that clunky ass engine for what should be a visual novel.

But 99% of the rest of the time I agree with you, all rpgm would be on the "fantasize about strangling dev" side of graph.

Reactions: dumpsmailto

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Any recent updates to cool NTR/sharing games!? I need some fresh inspiration!
Puppeteering just had an update and is pretty good imo. Wifeys Dilemma as well, and My Hotwife. If you think the wife in My Hotwife is ugly from the pictures, the dev really improved her design over time. At one one point she goes through a full overhaul.

Oh also my Bimbo Dream, thats one of my faves.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Any recent updates to cool NTR/sharing games!? I need some fresh inspiration!
Next Netorase Phone update is publicly available 9/17 I believe, and the last update wasn't that long ago either. Everyone's awaiting the Blurring the Walls update which is coming SOON™... there should also be an update to My New Girlfriend coming soon I think? Its most recent update was 2024-08-20, and they've got a bit to go. My Girlfriend Fulfills My Netorase Dreams was last updated August 12, that's really good (despite it being RPGM :p )... these are my favorites that I've been closely following that either have been updated recently or are expecting updates soon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote