Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I love sharing/swinging/hotwifing but that creampie stuff :sick: is on the humiliation, degradation path for me. Different strokes for different folks.
Exactly what I was expressing, you get it. Everyone's lived reality and preferences are going to ultimately differ, as is my perspective on this, and that's totally fine.

Creampie eating is the ultimate act of depravity.

It's basically admitting it wasn't about pleasuring the wife, it was more about humiliating yourself in front of a woman you believe it far too good for you.
Is it always, though? I could see that being the case to a sub-NTRS scenario for sure, but that's not the way I think about it in the first place.

From my perspective/proclivity to enjoy this stuff from a more dom-centric-NTRS perspective, while it's still an act of selfishness to be sure, I think of it as the utmost confident and a straight-up-fucking-gangster power move in reclaiming the LI. While I can't say that I say this from experience, I did come to this view in a discussion during a prior relationship years ago and my view on it hasn't shifted. If a dominant type truly doesn't have jealousy and finds a strong sense of arousal in the reclamation aspect, it's worlds apart from being humiliating or anything in the world of being on a lesser level than your partner. (maybe I'm just weird as fuck? lmao not that that's a bad thing IMO...)

Again, though, I think this can be taken in many different ways, I'm sure there are aspects I haven't even thought of in the first place -- everyone's reality is different, thus why we have different perspectives on things. When I had written my prior comment expressing that I find it to be hot as fuck, I wasn't coming at it from a perspective of believing the LI (or my partner) was ever "too good for [me]." I've never once felt that way in my life, which I think explains why I am not a fan of the humiliation aspect in the first place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote