Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Alright since i see lots of new people here these are my fav sharing games list if someone is interested to play them ,
1-
Broken Sky , ( in this game you can start anysort of relationship with the girl ( pure / NTR / NTRS its really promising)

The Savior of Impregnation ( this game is your basic rpg maker game it has harem path and you can share your girls with guy named Bob

3-
A Struggle with Sin ( Like one of the best games around here and it has sharing you should probably play this one)

4-
Medical Special Care The Wife is so hot and there's different paths Pure/NTR/NTRS and its actually good game

5-
Family Faring

6- The Legend of the hero of Edoriam it has sharing too you can avoid it but the thing with oh your cursed now you have to have sex with others set up is not something that enjoy that much tbh

7- Pervert Action: Timelapse you can share your girls with your friend and its Optional and it has good content

8- Seeds of Chaos it has sharing paths with the wife and the monster its really hot and worth playing

9- Wifey's Dilemma Revisited you can share your wife with mutli people and has many routes ( pure/ntr/ntrs)

10- babysitters you can swing and share your wife with other guys too

so by any chance this list is not like from Worst to best by any mean its just i wanted to share some games maybe some people don't know about them and if you want more just tell me i can post more
You heretic! How dare thee post names without links

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
So far, I really enjoyed the tension in Another Man's Wife when the MC first experiences his wife with another man.
TACOS is another good one for me, as is Long Story Short. I was always upset with Watching my wife as it was abandoned, yet offered so much potential. My Hotwife is another game where the sheer dread of seeing your wife with another man tries to hit the right emotions. I've gone thru so many titles, so need to now go back and reflect on the best ones, and why I feel the dev did well. I know it's about aesthetics when it comes to this genre, but it's also about characters, dialogue and well crafted situations. The first ones I tried were essentially grind games, which seemed fun at the time.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Trips of truth with the download bullshitery.

Thinking about it Custom maid was probably my first exposure to netorase, and how I learnt about the difference between ntr and netorase, which would become among my favs genres eventually.

The game is great but it was so hard to get a hold on everything you need to not have the game bare bones that I copied it all to an external drive just to not have to search for everything ever again ( with all the mini updates and small DLC they release I'm already years outdated most likely) and still took 200GB or more of my drive, now I find myself just not feeling like having an eroge take 200GB of my drive or having to install everything like maid fidler again... if only they did it a single release and better optimised...

You can easily go to 100 gb.
What is the most important is the personality dlcs, everything else is just cosmetics.
But its still lot :KEK:
I've never seen this one. I like the art style. Do either of you have a guide or something to know what I should get to cope with the download bullshittery?

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
So far, I really enjoyed the tension in Another Man's Wife when the MC first experiences his wife with another man.
TACOS is another good one for me, as is Long Story Short. I was always upset with Watching my wife as it was abandoned, yet offered so much potential. My Hotwife is another game where the sheer dread of seeing your wife with another man tries to hit the right emotions. I've gone thru so many titles, so need to now go back and reflect on the best ones, and why I feel the dev did well. I know it's about aesthetics when it comes to this genre, but it's also about characters, dialogue and well crafted situations. The first ones I tried were essentially grind games, which seemed fun at the time.
When you put that list together, you should share it! Would like to know what the best ones are in your opinion.

Reactions: wommerrx

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
When you put that list together, you should share it! Would like to know what the best ones are in your opinion.
I will def do that. I'll need to run thru them again, as many are very similar.
Especially when you add the fact they might use almost identical Daz assets lol.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

diftynibba

Mar 29, 2024
I've never seen this one. I like the art style. Do either of you have a guide or something to know what I should get to cope with the download bullshittery?
Man to this day,no one every has gotten the hold of any thing related to what's needed,and what is not needed of this game. You go to the japanese forums or ULMF everyone on those forums are as confused as you and we are. The mixed answers from some experience player makes it more difficult. So yea you gotta find your self.There is a torrent version of the unmodded vanilla repack which has all the dlc which is about 104 gb,the full updated one with all mods is about 250gb on nyaa si.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Heh you're not the only one - I revisit some of the first games I played on the site like "Mad turn" and I end up deleting them after 5 minutes because I can't stand slow interfaces and grind now.... our expectations definitely go up.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Man to this day,no one every has gotten the hold of any thing related to what's needed,and what is not needed of this game. You go to the japanese forums or ULMF everyone on those forums are as confused as you and we are. The mixed answers from some experience player makes it more difficult. So yea you gotta find your self.There is a torrent version of the unmodded vanilla repack which has all the dlc which is about 104 gb,the full updated one with all mods is about 250gb on nyaa si.
There are very easy guides on how to download everything though...

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Just a newsflash.
Capu TLed the newest netorase game of Atelier Sakura.

It's this one for those of you wondering

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have any recommendations for games where the GF is a stripper or has to work as one, and the MC is into it? Obviously if this leads to sharing that's ideal, but I feel like I've played most of them (could be wrong though).

Reactions: rgnar62

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
The other day I tried to get SillyTavern to generate some dialogue around a NTR/S story. This is what the AI came up with (sorry if it sounds cheeky :p): View attachment 3992971

I'd say it's Netorase "with a playful twist", but what do you guys think? There's an agreement between Jack and Sarah that they'll both be allowed to sleep with others, but Sarah is frankly more enthusiastic about it than Jack. I wanted this asymmetry and the AI captured it pretty well. For context, the AI was told that both characters aren't insecure in any way, are married and in love, not divorcing or separating, and their understanding is that they don't need to ask permission to be with others, but should it happen, they should talk about it first chance; this conversation actually follows a thread where Jack "cheated" and told Sarah about it as soon as they were back together, upon which they came to the understanding that's expressed in the short dialogue. They don't want to "sugarcoat" their new experiment by making promises they may not want to fulfil, so they prefer to assert that, although they want to remain together, life might deal them different cards... The asymmetry I wanted to create is that, while Jack openly asserts his intentions of not leaving Sarah, Sarah "playfully" teases him with uncertainty, mentioning the possibility that it might happen otherwise.

Do you think this is good material for a game, exploring the natural resistances and "leftover insecurities" in a couple that firmly decides to embrace a new lifestyle without safety nets? Sometimes I find NPCs too "one-dimensional" - they're either perfectly confident or insecure, either submissive or dominant, either loving or depraved. I also think that relationships are commonly dealt with in a static way - for example, couple is swinging, they're always fine with it and never complain, have doubts, second thoughts. I've been looking for games that avoid these clear-cut features, and thought this example might remind some people of existing games, especially if on this list. Any suggestions appreciated!
Been doing the same thing.

I'm trying to recreate "Navigating the Rift" (NTR game on here). I even pulled the images from the game to use as expressions for the characters lmao.

Works KINDA well so far, but a lot of tweaking is needed. Not sure how to properly implement a corruption/loyalty mechanic yet.

Silly Tavern is nuts, what model do you use by the way?

Reactions: Claudio83

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
For anyone interested in games where you can pimp your girls out apparently University King optionally has this type of content.

EDIT: Haven't played it but it doesn't seem particularly far along just from looking at the images. It's in its 6th release so might be best to wait.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote