Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So wait , they are officially going to ape what DarkCookie did with Summertime Saga ?
3 years for REWORKING the 1st part of the game ??
Had a hunch , but it thought the 1st update would contact atleast season 1-3 atleast.

Should had known better, this is going to be Summertime Saga 2.0.
With Renders/wallpapers Being sprinkled from time to time.
They stated right up front this past spring and we've reminded people for the past 4-5 months, they are working on getting "Season 1" (however much of v0.89.8 that is.... They haven't said or even hinted) ready for submission to Valve for Steam consideration.

You've been replying to VanHeller's copy/paste of all of the Subscribestar posts from Uberpie the entire time.

I even told you it was only "Season 1" in May. 33,084

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just downloaded season 5 for Android.
Why is the Picture quality like 360p ?
Any idea ?
Compressed/smaller images to make storage footprint smaller for android devices. The APK is about 500mb. The zip of the windows version is like 1.25gb

But I assume you're guessing at the 360 and it may be more like 600. But you may be right, i don't use the android version.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Compressed/smaller images to make storage footprint smaller for android devices. The APK is about 500mb. The zip of the windows version is like 1.25gb

But I assume you're guessing at the 360 and it may be more like 600. But you may be right, i don't use the android version.
It's real bad.
480p at best.
And I can literally see all the edit lines around the mouths of all characters.
The quality is in gutters.

Reactions: Amnesion

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I am curious to see where Season 1 ends. Does anyone have predictions about where it might stop?
It's been far too long since I played 0.89, I don't remember how far into the Game it was but maybe when Becca was kidnapped or when Priscilla's Mom was Kidnapped (I'm not sure if this wasn't already in the "season 5" Update or not). I'd guess somewhere where Uber can make something like a Cliffhanger for the new Players who don't know the Story. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vanheller

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's real bad.
480p at best.
And I can literally see all the edit lines around the mouths of all characters.
The quality is in gutters.
For v1.07.3 (Season 5), static Windows images appear to be 2560x1440 and static Android images appear to be 1024x576.
Windows
WIN.png
1870kb​
Android
DROID.png
396kb​
The images in "Taffy Tales" are PNGs.

Since Uberpie is already in there tweaking things for Steam consideration for the part of v0.89.8 that they are calling "Season 1" - they should also consider, in my opinion, to convert all their images to WEBP for filesize savings across all platforms. But hey, that's just me.
It's been far too long since I played 0.89, I don't remember how far into the Game it was but maybe when Becca was kidnapped or when Priscilla's Mom was Kidnapped (I'm not sure if this wasn't already in the "season 5" Update or not). I'd guess somewhere where Uber can make something like a Cliffhanger for the new Players who don't know the Story. :unsure:
Gerda's kidnapping was in v0.68.2 - after that version was only v0.82.4/v0.85.1 which had almost no new lewd content, but was the whole rewrite of the first part of the story, and v0.89.8.
I am curious to see where Season 1 ends. Does anyone have predictions about where it might stop?
Below are the scenes by version release:
v0.47.5 and v0.68.2 were considered "Mega Updates."

If I were to hazard a guess -- and that's exactly what this is:
  • Up to somewhere in v0.14.3 to v0.17.0 is "Season 1" (the initial corruption of Becca and Clara)
  • From that to the end of v0.22.0, perhaps a little of v0.47.5, is "Season 2" (the "depravity" of Becca and Clara, with Danny silhouette showing he saw something that night)
  • From that to the end of v0.47.5, perhaps a little of v0.68.2, is "Season 3" (Mary's corruption)
  • From that to the end of v0.89.8 is "Season 4" (Danny's corruption)
Again, that is all speculation - but since you asked - and Uberpie hasn't disclosed to his subscribers in public posts on Subscriberstar, this seems pretty reasonable, in my opinion.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
For v1.07.3 (Season 5), static Windows images appear to be 2560x1440 and static Android images appear to be 1024x576.
Windows
View attachment 4014326
1870kb​
Android
View attachment 4014327
396kb​

Since Uberpie is already in there tweaking things for Steam consideration for the part of v0.89.8 that they are calling "Season 1" - they should also consider, in my opinion, to convert all their images to WEBP for filesize savings across all platforms. But hey, that's just me.
Gerda's kidnapping was in v0.68.2 - after that version was only v0.82.4/v0.85.1 which had almost no new lewd content, but was the whole rewrite of the first part of the story, and v0.89.8.

• Up to somewhere in v0.14.3 to v0.17.0 is "Season 1" (the initial corruption of Becca and Clara)
  • From that to the end of v0.22.0, perhaps a little of v0.47.5, is "Season 2" (the "depravity" of Becca and Clara, with Danny silhouette showing he saw something that night)
  • From that to the end of v0.47.5, perhaps a little of v0.68.2, is "Season 3" (Mary's corruption)
Again, that is all speculation - but since you asked - and Uberpie hasn't disclosed to his subscribers in public posts on Subscriberstar, this seems pretty reasonable, in my opinion.
Windows
View attachment 4014326
1870kb​
Android
View attachment 4014327
396kb​

Bro , the Android Pic you posted looks better than in game pic by some margin.
Is there a non compressed version for Android ?
Why did they had to compress it so much.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Bro , the Android Pic you posted looks better than in game pic by some margin.
Is there a non compressed version for Android ?
Why did they had to compress it so much.
Not that I'm aware of.

And all I did was pull the file from the assets for the APK to post that android example. It should look the same as what you see in game on your device.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
I come here again just to see what they have done and i see i think this ship have sink to bad the games was good
Maybe after the rework until that it's now a submarine

Reactions: daniellwtf

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does the game have a female protagonist?
For like 30 minutes of play time out of the many, many hours.
It was a play mechanic added in v0.47.5 (March 2021) and, up to now, has not been either revisited to continue in later versions nor revised to remove it.

sasss123456

Jul 20, 2024
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: UberPie - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 5 - 1.07.3c
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special - Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and very easily avoidable.

Save code is ariona - Cheat code is theora

DOWNLOAD
Season 5 (v1.07.3c)
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android x64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Gallery Unlock*

Season 1-4 (v0.89.8c)
MrCLAYS & Crossfire260 thanks for the links

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
How to use the extra:gallery unlock?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I thought I had played season 5 , but I had not. And playing through it , the dawning realisation of the total mess it is was too much to take.
The writing was so weak and not to mention the pure power trip, excessive humiliation, BDSM route that main route took , there was nothing but just 50shades of grey bullshit in the game in season 5.

The writing is so so garbage it's infuriating.
It's almost they making fun of the people playing this.

Last edited:

sleepyninja

Jan 19, 2023
I thought I had played season 5 , but I had not. And playing through it , the dawning realisation of the total mess it is was too much to take.
The writing was so weak and not to mention the pure power trip, excessive humiliation, BDSM route that main route took , there was nothing but just 50shades of grey bullshit in the game.

The writing is so so garbage it's infuriating.
It's almost they making fun of the people playing this.
You are absolutely right. I just want to see how this shit ends at this point. I’m already invested in the story.

3.50 star(s) 355 Votes