Richh123

May 15, 2023
I'm Guessing that's to show which route you picked in the Redo, Maybe Different Objects for the "Normal" and the "NTR" Route.:unsure:
But we will have to wait and see until the Redux version comes out.
all i want to see are Chantelle scenes bruh

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ive been waiting for fucking months....when will the new update drop. i just want tiffany and priscilla content at this poin bruh
More months until the "Season 1" version for Steam is submitted to Valve for consideration. Remember that version is a rework of the first part of v0.89.8, though Uberpie has stated there is additional content expected.

mac201685

May 14, 2019
had i actually read into this game a bit more. i would not recommend this to anyone who use to the who this is wrong story line/hero story line. this is not that type of game

but overall was a def different exp 5 out of 10 the only thing i can say playing on chapters 1-4 it had it moments were it was great then it dropped off bad on top of all that the story quest was most def all over the place jumping from one line to another no clarity you know what i mean hopefully the updated version with new chapters or gameplay improved all of this.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the codes dont work for me on v1.07.3c and im sure im using the right ones any idea why
The codes work. you are either using the wrong codes or you are entering them wrong. They are case sensitive - should be all lower case. Make sure you are not putting the cheat code in the save code box and vice versa.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
So... Android version for seasons 1 to 4 is old as fuck ahahaha my device can't run it because it's not x64, sad

kingklovet

Apr 9, 2020
Hello, I'm new, I downloaded the game on Android and I have a problem. What is the difference between season 1-4 and season 5, I don't know how to install this game. When I install season 5, when I start the game, there is no season 1-4 and when I reinstall season 1-4, I lose season 5. So if I finish playing season 1-4, when I install season 5, will I have the problem? Lost backup?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, I'm new, I downloaded the game on Android and I have a problem. What is the difference between season 1-4 and season 5, I don't know how to install this game. When I install season 5, when I start the game, there is no season 1-4 and when I reinstall season 1-4, I lose season 5. So if I finish playing season 1-4, when I install season 5, will I have the problem? Lost backup?
decisions made in v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) have no bearing on v1.07.3 (Season 5). You will have no continuity issues related to that.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
More months until the "Season 1" version for Steam is submitted to Valve for consideration. Remember that version is a rework of the first part of v0.89.8, though Uberpie has stated there is additional content expected.
So wait , they are officially going to ape what DarkCookie did with Summertime Saga ?
3 years for REWORKING the 1st part of the game ??
Had a hunch , but it thought the 1st update would contact atleast season 1-3 atleast.

Should had known better, this is going to be Summertime Saga 2.0.
With Renders/wallpapers Being sprinkled from time to time.

3.50 star(s) 355 Votes