• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

mocomoco0101

Jan 26, 2021
The only thing uncensored in that .win file is background assets, everything else is censored and cannot (and likely will not) be uncensored.

The animations in game use Spine animation files that, while they can be decrypted and the sprites swapped with their uncensored counterparts and rebuilt as uncensored spine animations, no tool exists currently that allows you to re-import those animations into the game. You'll either have to program that tool yourself, or someone will need to rebuild the game from scratch with the uncensored spine animations.
No, this uncensored data.win not only includes the uncensored background images but also replaces the uncensored spine images in the original early data.win.

I cannot recompile, but I found that I can replace the spine images stored as PNGs as long as the file size matches. So, I just replaced them with the original uncensored spine images.

Therefore, the mosaic spine images can be made uncensored without any issues by extracting the PNGs, redrawing the censored parts, and replacing them with the same file size.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
No, this uncensored data.win not only includes the uncensored background images but also replaces the uncensored spine images in the original early data.win.

I cannot recompile, but I found that I can replace the spine images stored as PNGs as long as the file size matches. So, I just replaced them with the original uncensored spine images.

Therefore, the mosaic spine images can be made uncensored without any issues by extracting the PNGs, redrawing the censored parts, and replacing them with the same file size.
Can you provide screenshots? I don't believe you enough to download that file without proof.

Also at the very least, don't put the no-cheat version on krakenfiles, that site is redirecting and automatically installing malware.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gavinhooder

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Assuming that's the hospital level, you need to traverse to the room before the yellow square from both the top and bottom, activating both onahole switches to clear the way to the right.
View attachment 3909429
wait, isn't this the final stage? There's no map, no platforms and only 3 doors. If this is the final stage then just getting to the last save before the final boss should unlock it.
Or is this an old version of the game without maps in the tp zones?

Reactions: draven45

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
wait, isn't this the final stage? There's no map, no platforms and only 3 doors. If this is the final stage then just getting to the last save before the final boss should unlock it.
Or is this an old version of the game without maps in the tp zones?
This clearly isn't the final stage because there's a map with rooms and cells. It looks like it's the second stage.

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
This clearly isn't the final stage because there's a map with rooms and cells. It looks like it's the second stage.
No no no, man.
They're asking about the 3rd door for the warp zone to the final stage.
Shown on the screenshot is that they have reached the second warp of the final stage, so the hospital zone is cleared by now.
OP is asking about the 3rd warp of the final stage, hence the "3rd door". Screenshot (52) - Sao chép.png
Screenshot (51) - Sao chép.png
First image is the warp zone of the hospital, second is the warp zone of the final stage.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
So thanks to an user on Eroscripts side fixing up the game to be updated to the latest version and working with sex toys I have found out what I did wrong with my attempted update.....it was obscure but as simple of an fix as just putting in the "." in the right place instead of in the wrong place.....just did it three times. As a result I removed my attempted hotfix code which was the cause of the game crashes at least in my quick testing that I did. I have made sure that the sex toy functionality works by testing it out with my SR6 so should be all good. (If it doesn't work for you then update your SetariaPlayer and if using anything other than an Handy use Intiface Central and untick the "use build in" in the settings and restart the SetariaPlayer)

Anyway without further nonesense, enjoy if you were still waiting for this:

PS I have not looked into the de-censoring stuff to see about importing it in nor changed or added anything new, this was just to fix my mod to work with the latest content update of the game which broke the sex toy functionality.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Okay guys, I've been trying to find some info but there doesnt seem to be anything.
I've reached the "chair" sequence after the second boss and I'm kinda confused what to do now.
Beating the chair "kills me" and sets an ending of sorts and then I go back to before I've entered the chair room.

How to proceed from that point onwards?

Also, can someone show me which route to take to access Shaman and Mantis areas? I can't find them anywhere in the areas before the second big boss (I could trigger Death but they still elude me)...and after that I can only use someones save, so I'm not up to speed after that point :(

Reactions: PootisPenser76

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Okay guys, I've been trying to find some info but there doesnt seem to be anything.
I've reached the "chair" sequence after the second boss and I'm kinda confused what to do now.
Beating the chair "kills me" and sets an ending of sorts and then I go back to before I've entered the chair room.

How to proceed from that point onwards?

Also, can someone show me which route to take to access Shaman and Mantis areas? I can't find them anywhere in the areas before the second big boss (I could trigger Death but they still elude me)...and after that I can only use someones save, so I'm not up to speed after that point :(
Beating the chair sequence should open a path to the final stage in the very same room you initiate the sequence.

Fxck_Fxxlings

Feb 10, 2024
To those who are interested in “futanari” tag it is highly recommended, in my opinion one of the best H games you can find, although of course the best is Alien Quest Eve.
The only bad thing is that new players can easily get lost if they don't know how to see the map or the gameplay can be a bit heavy

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
To those who are interested in “futanari” tag it is highly recommended, in my opinion one of the best H games you can find, although of course the best is Alien Quest Eve.
The only bad thing is that new players can easily get lost if they don't know how to see the map or the gameplay can be a bit heavy
eh,debatable,i find eve kinda boring

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes