Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Saoce Hi there, I'm afraid that due to how the game works No single mod is compatible with another as your replacing the data.win everytime which is the file that contains ALL the game data except for a few other things. (and saves which are in your personal Appdata folder)
My mod is a slightly easier version of the Nightmare mod if you compare solely what it changes (unless it now changes more than escape difficulty and HP/armor), however I would say due to the punishment system I added an change to the final area to be a battle royal it is harder than the nightmare mod.

The uncensored mod I need to take a look at to see about implementing it into my mod (Only if I can figure out how to mod in menu's which is currently unlikely) however it is more of an mosaic reduction back to how the demo was like rather than an complete uncensoring of the game. Mainly due to the fact we need someone who is an artist to actually remake the sprites by the sounds of it. (I have not yet played/looked at the uncensored mod myself yet, so I'm going off what other's have said)

PS you can look at the changelog's of the mods to attempt to change one to have all the stuff that the other mods contain into it. (For mine you can easily make the escape difficulty harder along with reduce your HP and Armor among increasing shop/Armor/Bullet prices and decreasing Key limit making money grinding harder)

Reactions: Saoce

Saoce

Aug 5, 2018
Rat-attack thank you for your nicely done answer, i appreciate it.
I'll try to merge your mod with the uncensored one.

Btw, what do you use to open and edit the data.win file?

Gojirasaurus

Apr 2, 2024
Man I would be really sad if we lose the two-way rape in the next game. I liked lutellaria so much because you can get raped and rape the enemies too, unlike the first game setalia. I can't imagine the next game will be bad either, but I hope that part stays. If we could get the 'follower we can fuck at any time' from setalia (fairies) too that'd be perfect.
Or maybe our character becomes pregnant and give birth to Allies (or enemies) that would be soo cool!

Also in the game files there's an pregnancy sprite for the player character:
1680228634819.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Clashvenar

hentaigunman

Apr 21, 2019
can any one tell me how do i make the game go full screen?

probably was already in the this tread but idk how to specifically search for it and it will probably take forever to find it manually...

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
can any one tell me how do i make the game go full screen?

probably was already in the this tread but idk how to specifically search for it and it will probably take forever to find it manually...
Like the person above me said. Search is extremely powerful for the site.
Full screen is F4 though

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
Game doesn't recognize my Switch controller, however it does respond when I press some of the buttons, some of the time. So I can move left and right, but I can't jump using my Switch Pro controller. I tried a 3rd party switch controller too, but that one did even worse. Do I need to download some sort of 3rd party software to trick the game into thinking I'm using an Xbox controller? Pretty ass TBH.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
BigCut Game has a very bad time with controllers I noticed, (I believe it was said about months back) best way to get them to work well is starting it through Steam's add game system so you can use Steam's controller setup stuff.

Reactions: BigCut

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to uzura, his last post was in may and so far all the comments are just fans asking if he is still alive.... :(
I'm not trying to say he should rush the process but he used to post updates monthly so that's kinda weird

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
PootisPenser76 If your talking about the chair, you need to keep going to the right, however as you can tell...your health is constantly draining away so you have to kill/destroy an enemy to slow the rate of the drainage alongside regain health to a degree.
I've found myself to be able to only need to stop once to kill/destroy a few enemies and just bullet dash to the exit as I think you need to only go through 6 transitions maybe...and the enemies aren't dangerous at all.

Reactions: PootisPenser76
May 25, 2022
PootisPenser76 If your talking about the chair, you need to keep going to the right, however as you can tell...your health is constantly draining away so you have to kill/destroy an enemy to slow the rate of the drainage alongside regain health to a degree.
I've found myself to be able to only need to stop once to kill/destroy a few enemies and just bullet dash to the exit as I think you need to only go through 6 transitions maybe...and the enemies aren't dangerous at all.
what are the 2 bars the blue and red? Sorry I am struggling with the chair

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
PootisPenser76 I believe from my vague recollection since it's been a while....blue is willpower (your HP) and red is lust. (willpower drain and more intense chair animation on the left side)

Again you should be able to pretty much run/skip through it with only having to stop and fight once if you have the bullets to just keep dashing.

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
what are the 2 bars the blue and red? Sorry I am struggling with the chair
The pink bar will quickly drain and instantly fill up for each hits on an enemy (multi-hitting enemies counts as individual stacks so you can fill the bar up really quickly if you do that). The blue bar will slowly be drained after the pink bar is fully drained, if you refill the pink bar, the blue one will slowly rise up again.
My strategy for this one is simple, really. Switch to Laser shot and dash through everything, when your pink bar is about to be fully drained, shoot 1-2 time. Fills up instantly.
If you're taking a bit too much damage, perhaps increase your defense stat.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes