Unreal Engine My Pretty Toy [v0.6.2.0] [Nanney Teasford]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
oh my god, you really need to change the shape of girls face - this face is just disgusting. :sick::sick::sick: at least open the model in 3d max and use deformation to make the faces thinner

Reactions: noxcha and cocrane

amaaba

Jul 1, 2018
i made a CE table, can someone test? (each value is item count in your inventory)
you can get item by using self bondage.
Mittens are glitched do not use.

edawg234321

Aug 26, 2020
removing the ability to remove restraints in the options menu was a mistake i believe, sure it could be used to give ur self more material but its a sandbox game mode, i would understand if it were in a story setting u couldnt, but its sandbox we should have the freedom to add remove restraints as we please.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cocrane
Nov 14, 2018
Hi ! Any chance of 0.6.3.0 ???
0.6.3.0 seems broken at release right now. I've never been able to get the enemy leashing to work and most of the time enemies seem to be unable to even tie or capture the PC. They'll run up to you and do a shrug animation with a message in the bottom corner saying something like nowhere to place. May be best to wait until it's patched.

Reactions: TheGorden

anonimo215

Oct 2, 2023
0.6.3.0 seems broken at release right now. I've never been able to get the enemy leashing to work and most of the time enemies seem to be unable to even tie or capture the PC. They'll run up to you and do a shrug animation with a message in the bottom corner saying something like nowhere to place. May be best to wait until it's patched.
OK, thanks a lot

Reactions: TheGorden

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure if bugs have been ironed out but there is a 0.6.3.1 version now that may be worth an upload on here if anyone has.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes