Unreal Engine - My Pretty Toy [v0.6.2.0] [Nanney Teasford]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jubisnack

Maybe not worthy of 5 stars right now, but the potential is absolutely HUGE!!! I can't wait for new updates for this one, the gameplay and everything is great, just hope there will be more content where you're the slave.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Rat-attack

My thoughts on v0.6.2.0

This is first and foremost appears to be more of an v0.2 rather than v0.6+ which I would expect then for the basic mechanics of the game to be in place. Why?
    Many things are still appearing to be sorted out or put in place like you getting captured easily results in a loop of just being re-captured since it doesn't reset your "bound" level that results in being sent back to prison. Enemy AI has flaws in it like seeing you through a door (and I'm not meaning the bars bit) or instantly running to re-tie an captive that you just released which they claim to be theirs. Stealth is very much a game of wait for the right opportunity and travel distance for you to catch up to the enemy and tie a collar onto them.
    Oh and there is no save system in place yet alongside fatal error crashes being randomly triggered.

There is no sex scenes nor torture in this and using bondage furniture is only done by yourself and never the AI.....you can't tied yourself up and then use an recruited captive to put yourself into the bondage furniture. Also despite crotch ropes there is no pleasure system in place either.

The only thing that feels fleshed out a fair bit is the bondage appearance and such which is still being actively added to it seems. Although roadmap on Trello appears to be outdated as it doesn't have latest update stuff ticked off on it, so seems to be purely a publicity thing.

However struggling to escape is horrible since once you start to struggle while not having moved far far away it seems from the AI that tied you up results in them running to you to add on another round of restraints. There is no way to initially resist them putting on restraints as well, it's just "Oh you got me" which can happen even though your attempting to restrain them first.

My recommendation is to shelve this and come back when it's far more fleshed out unless you like girls hopping around.

PS Only female characters in place despite writing suggesting male protagonists.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Lilrolilyo

Somewhat functional if a bit unfair at times. Gameplay is nothing really special, run away a whole 5% percent faster than your chaser, sneak up behind people to capture them only to be instantly taken down most of the time. There are plenty of games like this and based on the roadmap it's going to be nearly the exact same thing as those other titles. No sexual stuff is going to be added (More than simply stripping your captive anyways) Your model is a bit off-putting but the other characters are nice-looking enough. No story (for now anyways) which is fine, It runs fine enough. Just not a lot to look for now or in the long-run.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NotCorn

A very interesting take on the Unreal Engine demo, where the initial focus is for once on core mechanics rather than making a massive dead world where any will is drained from the player from sight alone.
    Salt aside, a very promising project on the underutilised idea of just tying up people however you want in a semi-open environment. Going to stay tuned for this one.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Shadowndev99

super bad there is no gaoal or good gameplay or story just shiiting on stupid map with ugly mc hurting same avatars .... there no real stealth no real open fantasy world just shit and bad gameplay no real goal or point of this game at all,
  6. 4.00 star(s)

AlexGetsItIn

I am truly intrigued by this game and I appreciate the level of detail included in the bondage system. It seems like the game is already getting regularly updated, so keep up the good work. Some of the audio is a little repetitive, so you might need a bit more content there.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Zekta

Make a Tutorial ingame how to open the dor, or make the teleporter work.
    But you have an idea, i stay tune. Have fun with unreal Engine, and make or buy more poly main Char. If you make it playable 4-5 stars. But now it´s for me not playable.