seeezart

Sep 17, 2017
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.5.13] [ViNovella] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,95 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [3,92 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update only should work with all versions Mac user only need to copy the files in /game into their old game folder

Update Only Compressed (v3.0.15+ -> v3.5.13) [2,09 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you for this, but why is update only this big though?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
After the endings truly finish, are there official plans to combine all the games into one, complete release?
I find split up games quite annoying.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
thank you for this, but why is update only this big though?
Cause its all the extra endings DLCs from the Completed game (v3.0.15) til now.
After the endings truly finish, are there official plans to combine all the games into one, complete release?
Not sure what you mean but the Win/Linux and Mac version in the first post is the completed release up until now.

Reactions: seeezart

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Enough where this VN should not be marked COMPLETED at all.
<Shrug> It is a bit odd why the completed tag is there. I know the endings are considered DLC but this isn't Shadow of the Erdtree. In the completed game these were all just missing ending paths with many of the women in the game marked with a coming soon jpeg. Then again what right does anyone have to bitch after getting to play for free since this game was still in development in what seems like the Obama administration at this point? To me wishes don't even get considered unless they are paying on a Patreon or equivalent. At least for the people putting in the work for a full product and not abandoned trash.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
again??? i stopped downloading this game when fist appeared completed in the title..after that at least 3 or 4 updates...but i've already lost interest in this cuz seeing all those ending is pretty dull and out of context...why not deliver a proper harem ending instead of dragging th game all over a gain...bah
A harem ending does exist already. And not everybody only wants a harem ending, some players are quite adamant about their preferred girls, so they would be happy.

So. Milking.
Well, uhm, nice that you have learned a word to throw into the thread, however - apart from the usual fact that dissatisfied supporters can always stop supporting: (a) you can just plain buy this game, taking longer would bring no more money there, plus (b) Vinovella is already deep in work with the sequel plus another game (by a different team), it is doubtful that a missing ending or two here would really affect their patreon base. Never mind that the actual content of the endings is gigantic, so they deliver.

Pretty probably not. If they wanted it to be one single game, they would probably have done so. Changing it after the fact would be a ton of extra work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
again??? i stopped downloading this game when fist appeared completed in the title..after that at least 3 or 4 updates...but i've already lost interest in this cuz seeing all those ending is pretty dull and out of context...why not deliver a proper harem ending instead of dragging th game all over a gain...bah

giphy.gif

It's a dumbass comment but i'll replay anyway.

There are a number of reasons for your question.

1. People want different endings.

2. Not everyone is interested in a harem.

3. Said it once but i'll say it again, people want different endings.

4. And this is the important one ........... the harem ending has been in it for ages.

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
View attachment 3889412

It's a dumbass comment but i'll replay anyway.

There are a number of reasons for your question.

1. People want different endings.

2. Not everyone is interested in a harem.

3. Said it once but i'll say it again, people want different endings.

4. And this is the important one ........... the harem ending has been in it for ages.
Uhm. No. There is not a proper harem ending. I don't think the dev ever wanted there to be one. And thats fine if it doesnt fit the story.

To be honest though, none of the endings have been satisfactory so far. None of them have actually finished the story properly.

Reactions: noxcha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Uhm. No. There is not a proper harem ending. I don't think the dev ever wanted there to be one. And thats fine if it doesnt fit the story.

To be honest though, none of the endings have been satisfactory so far. None of them have actually finished the story properly.
I strongly disagree on the second part. You don't have to say "to be honest" when you are just stating your opinion, that is what a forum discussion is made for, but I found quite a few of them very satisfactory, most of all Min's.

As for the first one: you seem to have your own definition of a harem ending which may make it "proper" or not, but I would say that is a "you" issue. If you e. g. wanted an ending with all girls, it was clear from the beginning that that would not happen - mutually exclusive characters, bonus characters, just too much stuff going on. And for me that would be a catastrophic harem anyway, since many of the girls lack chemistry with each other. Apologies if "proper harem" meant something else.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do we need the pc-patch to play on pc or not?
nope. patch is update only which reqs prev. version installed.

basically you need to play just 1 ending which leads to sequel. there is harem ending with near all girls (well 4-5 of them) and sorta harem on animal farm ending.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I noticed a few people having trouble locating the compressed versions, so I thought I would make life a bit easier for them:-
Search for the version number ie v1.0.60, then look for the corresponding #post number to grab the file

Fetish Locator Week 1 Compressed v1.0.60 post number #8,151
Fetish Locator Week 2 Compressed v2.0.36 post number #8,523
Fetish Locator Week 3 Compressed v3.5.13 post number #9,114

I wasn't sure about the rules regarding posting the links to all three together, so I used the above.

Reactions: tbs9090 and cgleco
Oct 18, 2020
Glad someone answered the question about compressing all the different options into one file instead of multiple. Tragic there may be no plans to combine them all into one, but glad someone said it.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Are kinks tied to specific characters or can be avoided?

I'm not a fan of scat, humiliation, domination, netorare, rape or BDSM. Could I play through the game and avoid them?

DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
Are kinks tied to specific characters or can be avoided?

I'm not a fan of scat, humiliation, domination, netorare, rape or BDSM. Could I play through the game and avoid them?
Yes, I can't vouch for all those tags because I haven't played beyond the start of week 2 but usually the game let's you decide what you enjoy. You will miss out on some characters because of it but you can't interact with everyone in one playthrough anyway.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Yes, I can't vouch for all those tags because I haven't played beyond the start of week 2 but usually the game let's you decide what you enjoy. You will miss out on some characters because of it but you can't interact with everyone in one playthrough anyway.
Thanks. I don't mind missing out on characters. I like when you don't get to make every character be what you want them to be.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes