SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Enough where this VN should not be marked COMPLETED at all.
Except it is, these ARE PAID DLC.

The story without the DLC is CANON ENDING, and continues on into the next game, these DLC endings are what if's and are NOT CANON...

So YES the game has been complete forever and the endings have zero bearing on the sequel.

Even the developer themselves says it's completed.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So yeah anyway, when is it completed for real ?

:Kappa:
Why not just look at the posts on the very same page???

I mean it's been said just 4 times in the last 6 comments...and it's even still on the same page even...

There are 2 ENDINGS LEFT.

The story without the DLC is CANON ENDING, and continues on into the next game, these DLC endings are what if's and are NOT CANON...

So YES the game has been complete forever and the endings have zero bearing on the sequel.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Does the 15 gig episode 3 link contain episode 1 and 2? Pretty large download.

Also, how many endings are left until the game is completed for real? No one has commented on it.

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Also, how many endings are left until the game is completed for real? No one has commented on it.
Really? No one has commented at all about it, are you sure? It's been posted 3 times already on the same page.

And it is completed for real. These endings don't matter and don't affect the sequel.

Does the 15 gig episode 3 link contain episode 1 and 2? Pretty large download.
No it does not, hence why it says Week 3.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cxx and Ass bandit

kingwoo

Jun 2, 2024
I'm getting many, many traceback errors to even start to drop here. "fl_goldstars not defined" amongst one of them and a whole bunch of others like "there_is_a_hint"

Nyco6

Oct 25, 2021
Hello folks,
Does this version have sound and compagnie beacause i stop play few years ago when they spilt the game with no sound etc ?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
again??? i stopped downloading this game when fist appeared completed in the title..after that at least 3 or 4 updates...but i've already lost interest in this cuz seeing all those ending is pretty dull and out of context...why not deliver a proper harem ending instead of dragging th game all over a gain...bah

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

So. Milking.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v3.5.13.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.fetish.locator.week3.the66/game for Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.fetish.locator.week3.the66/files/game .

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: StpdMggt
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes