Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I saw that the third Game is in development now so I thought I check the 2 other Games first.

I played the first one a long time ago so I thought I jump right into the second but....the beginning is so confusing.
Would anyone be so kind to explain the end of the first game again?

I remember that they all get transported to the real world? at some point...but no clue what happens that leads to the second game anymore.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I tried both this and the first one for the first time recently. I'm mixed about how I feel. Some aspects I do enjoy while others either confuse me or I don't like at all. The story feels more convoluted the further we go into it. I do love most of the characters though, the MC not so much. I know he's supposed to be submissive but some points in the story are straight up overboard. I did enjoy its simplicity in gameplay and puzzles. Never felt like I needed a walk thru at all. The ending to this one just fell flat to me. Don't want to spoil for those that didn't play yet. While cool in concept, just feels off story wise. Overall I did enjoy this, just parts of it I did not.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The first game is good, crazy as hell but good, the ending was "what now", this one, until almost 70% of the game is good, but after that is really really bad, bad ending, some stuff that don't make any sense, look like the ending was rushed as fuck just to "end" the game, if the first game is a 7/10 this one is 3/10, is really bad.
I hope that the 3 game is better, but i'll be truthful, after this ending, and all that shit, i'm not in that hype to play the 3 game.

Reactions: artemis74

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I agree. The first game showed much promise and the beginning of the second continued it. I hated that it led to a harem type ending... then got pulled from right under us at the end. It did feel rushed.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I agree. The first game showed much promise and the beginning of the second continued it. I hated that it led to a harem type ending... then got pulled from right under us at the end. It did feel rushed.
The first one, even without they giving all the answers, was really good, that ending is "shit, now what", this one, like i said, until a good part, was good, but look a lot more "rushed", for example, the first one have a "main map" that look like a village, with a lot more details, this one is just a background and icons. The story in the first was a lot better too, this one, after a part, the game just collapse, and get horrible, they put stuff that don't make sense, some stuff never have been answered, and that ending man, was horrible, the mc always say to every girl "i love you, have my babies" and for the most part, look like he care about them, he don't look like a guy that just fuck and say goodbye, and in the end he don't get any remorse to leave the others, like they was nothing for him, even if he choose not take his kid, he don't show any remorse. Is not a horrible and complete trash, but in comparison with the first one, was a lot worst. I have no idea what happened with the development of the game, since i only played him some weeks ago, but for me, there was some problem, and lead to that. The first one i can say that is unique, not the best game of the site, but really different, this one was a disappointment, i was hoping for a lot more.

Wayward38

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah I have gotten pretty good at story writing as well so i'm sure the game would come out much better than this first pair. I do kind of miss the characters to be fair.
Yeah, there's definitely a lot of improvement between this and the first game,heck the story even got pretty good towards the ending of the first one. But the improvement is pretty obvious in second,I finished it under six hours. Keep up the good work. Oh and btw it took me almost 2 weeks to get to the second half of the first game but under a day to finish the second half.

x12333

Sep 12, 2017
I made some cover art for my library organizer. I couldn't find anything that was in the right aspect ratio! Feel free to use if you want, just sharing in the off chance someone will find this suiting their needs.

Love this game series.

Breeding Island (1).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayward38

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
When I see "monster girl" I tend to hope for more than just a human with brightly colored skin. Disappointing.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There really should have been an ending where we could save (almost) everyone, this is just cruel, why did you decide to end it like this, you let us care for the characters and then just tear everything away from us.

Still weird why Alice and MC's mom were affected, it doesn't make any sense.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
just imagne a game like this but karlsson gambit based i played karlsson gambit and that is the best femdom game this game is the best breeding game
Never got around to that one, I saw it when it came out but never downloaded it, might check it out at some point.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes