Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock Maddie scene 9? I know how it used to unlock but I haven't had any luck with the current version.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Maddie scene 9? I know how it used to unlock but I haven't had any luck with the current version.
I think that one is the scene you get if you have Maddie be the second orgone donor before the fight against Ember.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm stuck with the friend in need quest: I gave Sam the cheerleader uniform, but I can't seem to message or find Tuck to go check out her outfit. I've tried to message him for an entire week at all times possible, says everytime: message him in the afternoon, but even then I get the same message.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm stuck with the friend in need quest: I gave Sam the cheerleader uniform, but I can't seem to message or find Tuck to go check out her outfit. I've tried to message him for an entire week at all times possible, says everytime: message him in the afternoon, but even then I get the same message.
If I've figured out the point you're at correctly, you have to go to Casper High on a morning. Go through the main entrance and the scene should play, after that go to the stadium on the afternoon.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
If I've figured out the point you're at correctly, you have to go to Casper High on a morning. Go through the main entrance and the scene should play, after that go to the stadium on the afternoon.
Hey, thx for the info.
I didn't find the solution at first, Tucker wasn't showing up anywhere.
But by roaming the school some more, I found the stolen box quest, and solved it.
After that I could find Tucker in the main hall of school without a problem.
So either the new quest "solved" the bug, or the other quest was necessary to solve it.

So thanks for the info ;)

Reactions: gemini20xx

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Hi can someone share a save with galery unlocked pls ??
Just use Danny's computer ingame, click on the Amity Park icon, type in EternalDance and it'll unlock everything, no save file required.

To get the alternate opening screen, play the game and bang Maddie.

Reactions: Maacko

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Does anybody have these images from Gzone's page?

View attachment 4043534
Don't have the images but its definitely improved character models for Desiree and Emberm, the last update was scenes for them too though I'm guessing those are updated riding scenes.

And, once again, the Maddie fixation is clearly going strong despite that picture of Danny and Sam from the earlier one suggesting more Sam content.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes