Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Public Preview from his SubStar:

"Hello Everyone!

I hope you’re enjoying the latest update of "Amity Park"! It's great to see such positive feedback from all of you.

Over the past week, I've been exploring Blender to create new and improved backgrounds and locations for our game. I'm currently updating the "parent's room" to enhance its appearance. Additionally, I’m excited about a new "pool location" I'm developing, which will be ideal for upcoming dating events and will feature our characters in new bathing suits.

Looking forward, the next update will primarily focus on "Sam Manson," adding more depth to her character. As a little preview, I’ve included a sneak peek image of a scene featuring Danny and Sam. I'm eager to hear your thoughts and hope you're as excited about this as I am!

Sincerely,

-GZone"

LRsam1.jpg

errte13

Oct 6, 2020

"Hello Everyone!

I hope you’re enjoying the latest update of "Amity Park"! It's great to see such positive feedback from all of you.

Over the past week, I've been exploring Blender to create new and improved backgrounds and locations for our game. I'm currently updating the "parent's room" to enhance its appearance. Additionally, I’m excited about a new "pool location" I'm developing, which will be ideal for upcoming dating events and will feature our characters in new bathing suits.

Looking forward, the next update will primarily focus on "Sam Manson," adding more depth to her character. As a little preview, I’ve included a sneak peek image of a scene featuring Danny and Sam. I'm eager to hear your thoughts and hope you're as excited about this as I am!

Sincerely,

-GZone"

View attachment 3905470
In this scene, they look adorable. Also Sam is hot in the way she's drawn here. My eyes can't help but zoom to her thighs

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
Jazz's scenes in this update were awesome. Every expression she makes is adorable. But now I'm wondering, With all the scenes Jazz and Maddie have and with Sam's coming up soon, Will there be drama? I've noticed that only the ghost women seem to be aware that Danny sleeps around (I think Sam might be the only exception, with Maddie catching on soon since they both know how Orgone works). It'd be especially interesting to see Jazz's and Maddie's reaction to each other since they both had to get over how taboo their situations are and have very deep, emotional connections with Danny.

Also curious to see the girls reaction to Danny's duplication power. Hopefully it'll be developed at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Ok so I have gotten to the point in "Oh sister of mine" where it says in order to progess in "oh sister of mine" I need to progess through "A new frienemy" and I have tried everything and nothing triggers so I have no idea how to start that quest can anyone help me I am very stuck on this? can anyone help?
I had this problem and this is what fixed it for me
Managed to figure it out. I had a save right before I got the "A New Frienemy" quest where I just beat Penelope in the school. I then focused on completing the Oh Sister Of Mine quest until I came to the A New Frienemy roadblock again but this time I can progress with A New Frienemy then switch back to finishing the Oh Sister Of Mine quest.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022

"Hello Everyone!

Sincerely,

-GZone"

View attachment 3905470
No more Maddie and Jazz..?
1000013859.gif

akimbofresh

Apr 16, 2021
why. there's no mention of original's cheat system in my post, is there? how did you come up with idea that I have something to do with it? that I use it? that I care for it's functionality in any way?

there's a game folder in provided archive. there's a game folder in your Amity Park game folder (ie AmityPark\game\). does this solve it for you?
Oh buddy what's wrong? Where the other kids mean to you again in school? Maybe people would like you more if you didn't lash out over trivial things just because of your inferiority complex.

Hydranoid

Aug 7, 2021

"Hello Everyone!

Sincerely,

-GZone"

View attachment 3905470
WHOO! Love seeing Sam getting some attention again. The scenes with Maddie and Jazz are great, but there's so little Sam content.

Adolf_H

Dec 6, 2018
how to fix
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/locations/home/house_livingroom.rpy", line 309, in <module>
NameError: name 'maddie_sleep_boobjob' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "code/locations/home/house_livingroom.rpyc", line 304, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/code/locations/home/house_livingroom.rpy", line 309, in <module>
NameError: name 'maddie_sleep_boobjob' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Amity Park 1.0
Thu Aug 15 22:04:07 2024

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Anybody got the latest thing off SubscribeStar?

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Damn dude, ngl, this game takes ages to have an update, but it's getting better every time it does, seriously, this game has to be one of the best graphics and design of characters I have seen so far in recent games, such a great animations, I don't know if it's ai or not but it's amazing

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Whilst looking for DP fanart of everyone's favourite sleazy, crazed-up fruit loop, I have sadly learned that two months ago, Martin Mull - the voice of Vlad Masters - passed away.
tumblr_2720a2428bc52e1eab3464e72ba94d3f_2a08e9bd_1280.jpg
In rememberance, this is my new desktop wallpaper... it stretches well.

Bgyjfftghss

Oct 2, 2023
Is anyone having any problems with this game everytime a sex scene come up the game goes black or its just a background and no sex scene anyone know how to fix it?

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
Is anyone having any problems with this game everytime a sex scene come up the game goes black or its just a background and no sex scene anyone know how to fix it?
I have had the same issue on a number of Ren'py games, including this one. I don't know a fix.

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
I've ran into a sort-of problem. Sort-of, because it only breaks the narative a bit, not because the game is glitched or stops.

I'm in chapter 8, and through natural gameplay have been moving between the quests "A New Frienemy" and "Oh Sister Of Mine".

Now Danny wakes up after the event where Penelope doms him, and after failing to call her out of the Thermos, Desiree and Ember appear to make an excuse that she's tied up and not feeling up to comming out. But straight after getting the notification of the next step, the other quests progresses where Danny receives a message from Jazz asking Inviso-Bill out on a new date, and he's not sure how he feels about it so he fetches the thermos and summons up Penelope for advice, who appears without a second's delay.

Again, it's not a gamebreaking problem, but maybe one should get a priority where if you are at the point that Penelope is locked away, you can't activate Jazz's call. Maybe she's busy thinking about stuff? I dunno, but it's as awkward as it would be if you were in the middle of Tucker's villain arc when you run into him and Sam just hanging out and Danny suddenly thinks it's just a regular day.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes