Mar 12, 2018
The game has a netorare tag on dlsite, though based on the description it seems that, at most, one of the heroines has a bf who's barely in the story. Or is there more to it than I assumed?

Mar 12, 2018
The elf nun is married
After playing it a bit, there's also "unintended" NTR if you play the game a certain way. Abyss (loli) has scenes with her follower, where she's dom and he develops feelings for her, but in her scenes with another guy she's completely subdued by him, kind of NTRing her from her believer. Another examples - vanilla scenes between elf and shota, and then her less vanilla scenes with the massage therapist. I didn't check the main girl's scenes, but I think they also can have some unintended NTR where scenes with one guy are lovey-dovey, and he falls for the girl, while with other guys she's corrupted.
But you have to really like NTR (or really hate it) to see it there, lol.

Reactions: RandomOrc

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Game crashes - freezes sometimes given the choice to play a section of the game with "View in "Animation" , ie with them moving while having sex, instead of a non moving picture with the script.

It so far only happened for me with the head nun in the Church.

It's worth trying it, but always save before hand in case the game crashes, ie freezes up.

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Going down in the Dungeon to get flowers for the girl to cure her mom..

Second last level of Dungeon.
Guide to help anyone who has trouble opening the gate.

Bouncing off the rock piles to complete

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: franc08765
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes