mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Just curious - the title is shared with a Jun Togawa song, is that a mutual reference to some other thing, a total coincidence, or is it possibly named after the song?

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Looks interesting but its hard to start proper. a lots of missing and trash Text.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Legendary game, played it in japanese recently, was aiming for girl on the roof because of best personality and music. Predictably got bad end on first try, didn't try since : P
This game is much, much better than it looks. Actually very well written. Also has guro, so take care..

Reactions: Decarabiacarabia

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
First time reading this one. I've read over 100 visual novels but this is one of my first "denpa" titles.

It's a very difficult read, it made me sick at one point. I had to take a break and come back. It deals with very difficult and controversial topics such as domestic abuse, suicide, murder and tragedy with implications of incest, necrophilia etc. The premise itself is very taboo which only enhances everything.

Other than that it's a typical set-in-a-Japanese-school-with-urban-legends story where you meet different girls. There's only 1 male character and 7 girls he interacts with. I think the game is meant to play with your head they as well. They ask you to enter your name at the start. They literally put: "...and you." in the credits.

Someone who's a lot more experienced with denpa titles needs to do a proper review of this one. I would appreciate it.

I loved the ending credits song:

Reactions: Gamara and 92cbf4dd

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 4005958
been so long since i see this gmae anywhere
Some games don't have the English title but a few have them so listing them out for the sake of completion.

Gore Screaming Show - Higurashi - Totono - Saya No Uta - Tsui no Sora Remake
This game - Euphoria - SubaHibi - Needy Girl Overdose - Chaos;Head Noah

Good news, a proper TL is coming out soon:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Some games don't have the English title but a few have them so listing them out for the sake of completion.

Gore Screaming Show - Higurashi - Totono - Saya No Uta - Tsui no Sora Remake
This game - Euphoria - SubaHibi - Needy Girl Overdose - Chaos;Head Noah

Good news, a proper TL is coming out soon:
Thanks so much for the update (y)