Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Anyone remember many threesome's in the game?

Mostly I just remember one on one mostly.

I mean I have not played through entire game start to mostly finished in some time, so just sort of picking you all's brains on this one.

I think I remember it being implied in the dialog sometime, but actually imagery I can not remember off the top of my head.
There's Werewolf threesome drawn when you ask in Brothel to get owned by them.

There's a threesome with Catgirl × Werewolves, but it's essentially the same reused art and can be a foursome too.

There's a threesome with faun and lizard girl when you get a little drunk in the tavern and then they can take you on the table. Has art.

There's a threesome with Harpies, has art. It's a Mating Grounds type encounter.

I think Slime technically can give you a threesome with her copies.

There's a threesome of Trudy with goblins, has art. You need to meet Selkie once, next time you take two different paths with Trudy.

There's a threesome of three of your companions if you book in the Silajam inn. First you sleep alone. Then you see Trudy getting naighty but walk in. Next they all get dirty. It has art.

There are other group scenarios that don't match criteria, like with Angel and her bro (no art). There is a foursome bukkake if you lose to Jester in Story Mode, has art. There's a group violation for losing to Ghost, has art. Same for failing to steal, has art. So yeah. A lot of stuff.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Does someone else have this bug where if I put my mouse over some specific point in the screen, the menu hitbox gets activated, so I end up "missclicking" it and going back to the main menu (or even muting the game)?
I also have this problem and have tried to solve it, but failed. What platform do you play on? (I play on mac, and I'm curious if that has something to do with it.)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

UrkaXTrudy1.gif

Heyooo, new weekly!
Still chugging along, trying not to think too hard about certain events... we finished up the Town of Monsters BG animation, which has some neat little easter eggs in it, leaving just the Camp Background to animate, and then we'll be on to World Map finalization.
We're still working on more scenes for the werewolves related to the Bitch perk and various plug scenes with plug augments, as well as the extended werewolf ending. We've also got some new Arena music and sounds for the Angel encounter.
Next up we have some Slime work and I'll be working more on the werewolves
As always, the changelog and download link are down below, so enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
I have played this game years ago, could anyone tell me if anything major changed since then? Is story mode finished? Does free roam have an ending? Reading through the change log is just XY new art added and tweaks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I have played this game years ago, could anyone tell me if anything major changed since then? Is story mode finished? Does free roam have an ending? Reading through the change log is just XY new art added and tweaks
There was some additions to it, few "blocks" of route and the nice lady who's milkshake brings all the bois to her yard to the town of monsters (nurse, she was also added to adventure mode too), might be more but those are the things that comes up to mind first.
Oh right, also the evoker encounter too.

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
>more Slime and Angel works

Is this what the straight users wanted? I'm not complaining and slime could be something else.

But hey, better late than never ig...buy still waiting for Top Hiro content tho

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twiton

NamelessHollow

Jul 5, 2021
if you still were using your old windows game files and you say you were using them since a few years ago, the windows files got an update. So you need to update your windows files for the recent jars, (since a few months ago) for the game to work properly.

EDIT: Exact reason was because the jdk inside the windows files moved from jdk 11 to jdk 17, if you advanced/lazy enough, you can try overwriting them, download jdk from here . buuuuut I'm not a regular 'round here, there might be another issue at hand. just a guess
yeah, still not working. thanks for atleast trying and not straight up shoving a "uhhh go read the instalation guide" answer, since this problem looks like it's not uncommon and still has no fixes. already tried deleting all files, downloading again, reinstalling java and checking the correct version, etc etc. it was a good run but it looks like my playtime is over. It was a good game, a really really good game, but i'll have to let it rest for now, or atleast until an actual fix appears.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
yeah, still not working. thanks for atleast trying and not straight up shoving a "uhhh go read the instalation guide" answer, since this problem looks like it's not uncommon and still has no fixes. already tried deleting all files, downloading again, reinstalling java and checking the correct version, etc etc. it was a good run but it looks like my playtime is over. It was a good game, a really really good game, but i'll have to let it rest for now, or atleast until an actual fix appears.
There is no actual fix. No one else but you has this problem so it's quite uncommon.
A couple ideas:
1. If the standalone releases don't work, there will probably be a meltdown here with the most active users handling pitchforks. Since there is no such happening right now, there is something wrong with your OS
2. You don't need to install Java, but since you have, it would be best to post a log of some sort if you are familiar with it so we (or Majalis) could look into it and hopefully see what went wrong. It would be nice if you can outline the steps you take so we can try to reproduce the issue as well. More info the better.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Certified Straight here, it doesn't matter what the gals have in their pants I love all of them in this game :D I do however think Hiro should kick Trudy down a flight of stairs, that guy ain't no friend.
He's like that so you wouldn't feel bad when you make Werewolf knot him, or Fire Elemental cum lava in his ass, or Ettin impale him on their girth, or Catgirl making him ovulate without ovaries.

And his quest basically consists of him getting abused.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018

View attachment 4060117

Heyooo, new weekly!
Still chugging along, trying not to think too hard about certain events... we finished up the Town of Monsters BG animation, which has some neat little easter eggs in it, leaving just the Camp Background to animate, and then we'll be on to World Map finalization.
We're still working on more scenes for the werewolves related to the Bitch perk and various plug scenes with plug augments, as well as the extended werewolf ending. We've also got some new Arena music and sounds for the Angel encounter.
Next up we have some Slime work and I'll be working more on the werewolves
As always, the changelog and download link are down below, so enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Does anyone know how to view this scene?

4.50 star(s) 151 Votes