Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
(Public Post)
Update: Changes to our workflow

We also shared concept art of the upcoming enemies on our

Mar 28, 2022
The game actually crashing was hilarious. Fucking lmao. But is the invite link for discord a troll, broken or did I just type it incorrectly? Not sure which would be funnier honestly

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
The game actually crashing was hilarious. Fucking lmao. But is the invite link for discord a troll, broken or did I just type it incorrectly? Not sure which would be funnier honestly
You typed incorrectly, the font unfortunately makes it hard to discern between lower/upper case.

Monke43212

Feb 23, 2024
literally messed with the damage dealth data so i dealt less damage to creatures, but it seems like its literally impossible to die? can only get knocked out, or have a still sprite image in the battle of ya know. Where is the picture where one of them is inside the plant like you see in this thread? can only find the still image of it. Can't get past the dragonkin fruit thingy bc after i tried going back, it just didn't do anything. Im at lost here, could someone please help?

Monke43212

Feb 23, 2024
I know it's been a few months, but I got this exact bug as well. Here's a log
Same thing happening to me lol. In all my save files, have tried it 5 times now, even tried messing with the save code to move forward lol, it didn’t work.

Also, I’m looking at some of my logs, and there is way more then there should, and the name is anton on their destination thingy. And I’m not anton. Also from before I even downloaded the game lol. So did you accidentally put someone’s/your own logs in there or what is happening lol.

Edit: last is for the dev btw, Idk why I’m responding to you with this, sorry.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Same thing happening to me lol. In all my save files, have tried it 5 times now, even tried messing with the save code to move forward lol, it didn’t work.
That must have sucked. Though this bug won't be "fixed"(it has been erased) since the game is being ported to another engine and the code specific to those events has been rewritten

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Wooooooah, Darkest Dungeon was a great description (that's what someone elsewhere said in their link to this thread). Having more than 2 party characters someday and even permadeath would indeed be pretty wild. And that would hit extra hard losing your party member forever because your sick sick depraved nature wanted to see her get raped

Now saying that makes me think of what's sometimes said that in Tolkien's world an elf being raped would be so traumatic to them that they can just straight up die

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes