Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:

daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
need another game like this
If you enjoy tormenting the female protagonist and desire more explicit details, including manipulation, rape, and training, with complete storylines and corresponding bad endings, then I recommend the following:

I feel like this indulges my sadistic tendencies, but it cannot be denied that I genuinely revel in this torturous process.

Last edited:

RightHandPoppin

Jul 26, 2024
5/5

Not too hard, not too easy. Map is small, so it is easy to explore everything, including the side events that are not really on the nose, but far from hidden. Just great pacing overall.

Art is "dated" a bit, but still really good. Gameplay is actually kinda hard, but easy to understand and to go through, especially with right items. Only a single item slot which makes things super easy.

Now, FETISHES! It has'em all, almost. Just peak. Huge variety, and done by people who know how to do them. You even have "end" cards for each one, which adds to the whole thing even more.

Unfortunately, no voice acting, but nothing that takes much from the whole experience.

Final Score by categories:

Art: 4/5
Gameplay: 4/5
Pacing:5/5
Easiness to navigate through game:5/5
H variety:10/5
SFX:3.5/5

Will certainly try other games by the devs!

Reactions: leninja13579

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
Does anyone have full save with everything unlocked? the previous saves arent good as some of them are missing files and gallery had no cgs or clips or anything

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes