Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I wonder, how so called Patreon even know, what age of this damned ponies? And what age of ponies something to do with the age of humanoid's?

Darker_Alicorn

Mar 23, 2023
Levy said nothing is changing, just the context. So my understanding is the characters will just default the the alternate adult forms and using the "shrinking potion" or whatever it ends up being just makes them look the way the filly forms do right now, no actual changes, just the context of what's happening. e.g adult scootaloo's mind in filly scootaloo's body vs filly scootaloo's mind in filly scootaloo's body.

Connyvex

Jun 20, 2020
Levy said nothing is changing, just the context. So my understanding is the characters will just default the the alternate adult forms and using the "shrinking potion" or whatever it ends up being just makes them look the way the filly forms do right now, no actual changes, just the context of what's happening. e.g adult scootaloo's mind in filly scootaloo's body vs filly scootaloo's mind in filly scootaloo's body.
Didn't he say they'd be distinctly their adult forms, and the shrinking potion would do nothing but make them smaller versions? Honestly I think that'd just look real weird.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes