VN None Request translation of Indiscreet Mother Yukari and Yukari after story as DRM is removed from them

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
Can someone provide a save file that has all the scenes? I'm missing some and I don't want to do it all over again and read a long guide text :(

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
hello guys i have the game and the patch, i dont know how to work them together, should i copy the patch into the original game folder o what should i do?

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Hi,
For anybody wanting a gallery unlock you can replace the config file in savedata with the one a put in my post, or you can change it yourself

by opening config file in savedata folder with notepad or anything else really, you will find value like sp01010 you change the last 0 to 1 and to it for every sp0 line you find.
I thought I had cleared it but saw the last two ones were 0, when I changed them to 1 Menu Yukari lost more piece of clothes... I suppose that means I missed 2 endings even though all scenes were open?

Jul 28, 2019
From my memories, you have differente ending, once you unlock them everytimes you launch the game you have a different main screen

Maybe you were missing some lime picture or whatever

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
Finally got it to play. Just began Indiscreet Mother Yukari and its simply fantastic! The Gold Standard! Well worth the wait. Need more games like this with Mom/NTR themes based upon past JAVs of Mom/NTR shoplifting blackmail storylines that slowly corrupt moms. This is a classic gem and keeper here.
Probably just me but one thing I love about Indiscreet Mother and Afterstory is how Yukari doesn't go off to the deep end. While she does get corrupted and starts to enjoy it, she still has her morals. She doesn't just abandon her family, she still loves her them.

Reactions: 1234Paul

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
Kinda popular back then. But as per searching the web, it was really hard to translate it.

I was kinda surprised too that it was even translated.

I am more curious if they would even attempt to translate part 2 of this game. There is a segment on it, that would really need some translations.
I really hope they do. First part is just a setup to Afterstory after all.
The game is a pain to play without proper translations. During my play through at some point I just gave up cause it was so hard to get some endings or scenes.

sixth0013

Aug 9, 2020
I really hope they do. First part is just a setup to Afterstory after all.
The game is a pain to play without proper translations. During my play through at some point I just gave up cause it was so hard to get some endings or scenes.

I tried playing again the after story too. The tutoring segment is really a pain if you can't understand what's happening. There are also specific days there if I remember correctly that gives either a scene or a rasbook picture. You really can't just brute force the whole thing, by just clicking whatever.

Maybe I'll just wait for the translation before I play it again.

There was a guide that I was following before to get the specific scenes and ending however I can't remember the specific site.

Unagi-Inu

Sep 4, 2021
Probably just me but one thing I love about Indiscreet Mother and Afterstory is how Yukari doesn't go off to the deep end. While she does get corrupted and starts to enjoy it, she still has her morals. She doesn't just abandon her family, she still loves her them.
It's not only you, I think it's rare to find this kind of NTR. Usually it will end with the women becoming unrealistically addicted to sex with ahegao faces. Does anyone have other recommendations?

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
I don't know for me the endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sixth0013

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
I tried playing again the after story too. The tutoring segment is really a pain if you can't understand what's happening. There are also specific days there if I remember correctly that gives either a scene or a rasbook picture. You really can't just brute force the whole thing, by just clicking whatever.

Maybe I'll just wait for the translation before I play it again.

There was a guide that I was following before to get the specific scenes and ending however I can't remember the specific site.
I used a guide as well but even then it was a pain to play. Unfortunately the link for the site I used doesn't show up anymore.
All I got are is the study and this picture.

Translation of the above picture:
Screenshot 2024-08-13 133704.png

Edit: I managed to find this as well.

Last edited: