Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cweam

May 21, 2022
Sorry for needing to be spoonfed, but need to ask, does S2 doesnt include S1? as in i gotta play S1 first then S2 or S2 already have S1 content in it? Thank you~

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Sorry for needing to be spoonfed, but need to ask, does S2 doesnt include S1? as in i gotta play S1 first then S2 or S2 already have S1 content in it? Thank you~
The two seasons are in two different folders. So yes, you gotta play S1 first then download S2.

Reactions: Cweam

pitao

May 18, 2023
season 1 moved smoothly tho, still does
Maybe check your system performance with task manager in both seasons animations, if it is already near the limits of performance in season 1 but still runs smoothly enough, maybe with a different Renpy version on season 2 it requires a bit more of your hardware and doesn't run so smooth. It runs smooth on both seasons for me and my PC is like 3+ yo on the most important parts (CPU/GPU) and only 16GB RAM. I go check if what ask of it on both seasons is different just to get an idea.

EDIT : I just checked my performances in both seasons, in my machine season 1 most cutscenes and sex scenes animations pushed my CPU between 7% min 14% max and GPU most between 19-23% and a few no idea why 33-37%. But in season 2 it pushes much more on the CPU, I got values of 20 up to 45% in plenty of them and it was almost always 30%++ so probably it is pushing too much your CPU and isn't handling it, GPU values were always between 24-28% and were steady in all of them not like in season 1. But yeah season 2 pushes much more from our CPU's.

EDIT2 : If the problem is CPU usage then you can find good tips on the web if you google search by "how can i solve cpu performance playing animations or videos", but a few are basic like updating windows (if is windows you are using) and drivers and turn off start up programs like things that run automatically once the OS "loads" (I always have the minimum running once my W11 starts ), close background programs/apps etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoaringDream

pitao

May 18, 2023
Sooo, I get this error when I try to load a save from v0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the hell did I do?
Were you using a modded save from Sancho mod? If so go to the mod thread and download the SaveFixer in the OP of the thread and put it in the unmodded game folder, should work, worked for me and I guess to everyone that were using the mod, Sancho is MIA since late June unfortunately.

Smokes13

Nov 9, 2017
Were you using a modded save from Sancho mod? If so go to the mod thread and download the SaveFixer in the OP of the thread and put it in the unmodded game folder, should work, worked for me and I guess to everyone that were using the mod, Sancho is MIA since late June unfortunately.
This. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: pitao

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
'MIA' ?

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
animation in season 1 were fluid , now they stuttering...why is that??
Season 2 uses buggy Renpy version 7.5 i think. When i updated Renpy to latest 7 version, animations became smooth.
Just delete .exe .py .sh files and lib, renpy folders. Replace them by the ones from latest 7 SDK.

4.80 star(s) 260 Votes