Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I'm getting sick of reading so many complaints from people who get the game free from here and don't even appreciate the many good things the game has, also that this is their first game and great how they manage to do it in record time with just 2 guys doing it. "Never look a gift horse in the mouth". Enjoy what you have the luck of having here freely.
Nothing is beyond criticism. If you practiced what you preach you'd never be able to have opinions, in fact complaining that other people are complaining would also be disallowed because you're not in their shoes writing their comment. Criticism also makes devs better, they see what people consider jank or bad and try to improve upon it, a part of putting yourself in the limelight is sifting through trash to get detailed helpful feedback. Toxic positivity gets you a game like Concord.

Also this place is an open forum which means it was designed with opinions in mind.
For the devs that hang out here very often there's good reports.

Invoking the "you're getting it for free" rule is also dumb because piracy mostly serves as a way to demo* something to see if you feel like purchasing it for a variety of reasons. For me, with niche titles that have no coverage or only exist in a place like dlsite legally, I refuse to spend money buying fake currency you can't refund just to play a game that sucks as much as this one. I've bought a lot of games I played here first because I wasn't sure about them.

Also preemptive counter to "there's a demo on DLSite" vertical slices are often misleading.
Demos like trailers only show highlights of what's good without giving you a feel of how bad it can get.

Sheer

Mar 11, 2020
Also does anyone have undress CG from the main menu? As far as i can noticed that this sprite was used in the game near her HP bar and it changed when you take damage... So maybe someone have it?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes