RPGM None NEW - 淫売王妃ゾフィア奮闘記 [Heisendou] [RJ01254268]

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Complete game from DLsite and a shitty MTL I made just to fap. I put the translation separately if anyone wants to make his own.
If you jus want to fap, just unzip the data folder and replace the original in the game folder
Kudos for keeping the MTL in here, and not making a request to post it as an OP. Big thumbs up!

Edit: Has anyone got a link for it? Maybe I'll give a translation a shot. Heisendou deserves it!

Last edited:

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Okay, I think this is definitely doable. I did Heisendou's Banished Empress a while back, and I can totally work on this as well. I am going to work a bit on this tonight, but then I won't get to it until next week. Just finished the intro, by the way.

I just hope people won't post the quick MTL as it's own OP!

TheAwperator

May 8, 2017
Complete game from DLsite and a shitty MTL I made just to fap. I put the translation separately if anyone wants to make his own.
If you jus want to fap, just unzip the data folder and replace the original in the game folder
Thanks for the link, I've added it into the post.

Reactions: eegrl281

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Okay, I think this is definitely doable. I did Heisendou's Banished Empress a while back, and I can totally work on this as well. I am going to work a bit on this tonight, but then I won't get to it until next week. Just finished the intro, by the way.

I just hope people won't post the quick MTL as it's own OP!
I'm looking forward to it, if you were the one who did the translation of Banished Empress then we can expect a good quality MTL translation.

In the meantime I'll use the one that comes in the link you left with the game, I'll use your version to play the story.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm looking forward to it, if you were the one who did the translation of Banished Empress then we can expect a good quality MTL translation.

In the meantime I'll use the one that comes in the link you left with the game, I'll use your version to play the story.
Excellent! I'll get this thing done, and meanwhile you can enjoy the quicker MTL that has already been posted here! I am noticing a lot of similarities with Banished Empress in this one, but the MILF this time around seems a bit more... curious about her sexuality :LUL:. This is right down my alley, so when I get the time next week I will work on it on the evenings. And I will be posting updates here. Till next time!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
All right, well on the way on translating this one.

Here are a few images. I went with "The Struggles Of A Fallen Queen" to make it sound a bit more like an english game title. Other suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Skjermbilde 2024-09-12 000550.png Skjermbilde 2024-09-12 000905.png

I'll let you know when I'm closing in on completing it! I love the way her naughtiness is portrayed, by the way. Asking the King's nephew to jerk off in front of her so she can consider if he's eligible of creating an heir? I'll have some of that :BootyTime:.