MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
If dev here
better follow what pregmod does
literery turn game into new game and even with that 3 mods about security etc. stuff make game feel more alive

also more sex position and character responding

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexaureus

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
judging from the creator's patreon, seems like this was abandoned.
Kind of likes that from his posting (or lack thereof) here and on Patreon. Patreon looks like no new posts of any kind since April and nothing on here since May. The devblog specifically for Neo Free Cities is actually the most recently updated of the 3 with a in mid-June.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
If dev here
better follow what pregmod does
literery turn game into new game and even with that 3 mods about security etc. stuff make game feel more alive

also more sex position and character responding

its a big project, if it was still html then maybe easier/harder but since the dev is moving to unity there is a lot that needs to be developed from the ground up.

SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
Great hopes for your project. Original Free Cities was great. And after watching your video I think yours will be great as well. Best of luck!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Considering the dev hasn't posted on his Patreon and Subscribestar since 2021-04-17 and his latest activity on F95 was on 2021-05-13 I think this should go from [onhold] to [abandoned].

Edit: Dev showed up here. Hints he's still working on his games.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
If this game gets to the amount of content the original had, given the 3D nature, it would probably be at least one gigabyte or more
The funny thing is that Free Cities itself might actually reach one gigabyte or more. The pregmod version with the WebGL portraits is already over 600 megabytes and keeps on growing as more poses and textures are added. Free Cities is still heavily text based, but the interactive 3D portraits increase the download size significantly (but they look very nice, they are fun to interact with, and they are still optional).

If this game plans to have the same level of detail as the Free Cities WebGL characters and add nice environments on top of that, then the download size will probably be in the multi-gigabytes range.

Jan 18, 2021
while pregmod for the original is still being updated.....if very slowly like one minor change a week
I count more than 30 git commits in the last week, from 5 contributors. Most of them are bug fixes and minor code tweaks, but there are also new features. Compared with many other games featured here, I wouldn't say that the updates are slow. ;)

Free Cities (pregmod) does not have a 3D rendered arcology and it does not show the sex scenes as was planned for Neo Free Cities according to the screenshots in the game description. But at least it has WebGL portraits, so that's already a bit of 3D.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man
and I dream of Free City with 3D gonna become like this

Of course
imaging these are your drones soldiers and not enemy
and also the world will change slowly to become inhabitable depend on difficulty and no more refugee coming blah blah blah
and that all is now "Hold On"
It fine
take your time dude
I still got many game to clear
I hope you will come back and making not need to be AAA like some certain game advertising but make it enjoyable

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
Nah this is abandoned . It came out 26.7.2020 , and in 2 years it had 1 very minor update . Pretty much dead from the start.
As amusing as it normally is to see someone "correct" the game dev about the status of their game, I can also see where this is comming from. With no status update since Sunday, June 13, 2021, on the development blog, it really does make it seem like this has moved from "on hold" to "abandoned."

I'd personally like to see this completed but we do have to ask, Legionary JR-586, is it not time for something at least? Even if it's just a minor status update on what the delay is.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes