Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 30, 2021
I have a bunch of bondage images I never released because I wasn't happy with either the quality or the greater context, I don't know if you'll enjoy them at all but I'll post a few below you can skip the rest of my ramble if you don't care. The thing is for me I've been in an S&M/dom type relationship, and even if I was theoretically letting other people sleep with my partner (something I've never done) I'd never let them do bondage with them, certainly not without me involved. It's the height of intimacy and trust in a sexual relationship. So I didn't feel happy producing something bondage related without contextualizing it with Eric as a participant. I'm well aware most people don't care about such things but it's relevant for me. View attachment 4048790 View attachment 4048792

View attachment 4048793
View attachment 4048830
I might expand on these themes or might not, the thing is I want to work it differently, do it in comic form where Eric's the main dom... and get the quality up.
I can understand the attachment you have with bondage from that and kudos for keeping it in your rendering work. I especially love the last two, the getup is wicked sexy. My jam is more corruption or forcing through bondage and use, especially with large sex toys.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I can understand the attachment you have with bondage from that and kudos for keeping it in your rendering work. I especially love the last two, the getup is wicked sexy. My jam is more corruption or forcing through bondage and use, especially with large sex toys.
I'll tell you what, when I get a chance I'll try and do something like that with another cast member instead. I just had initially done a bunch of stuff with Vi because she's my favorite (and I have the best lora setup for her) before realizing I found the entire concept off for me and was not enjoying it.

• Love
Reactions: whitebankaiuser

Mantorras

Jan 16, 2018
STORY TIME
Disclaimer: the story might be shit, but the renders should make up for it :)

Vi wanted to go on a trip today, and being the good boyfriend that he is, Eric tagged along...

What began as a wholesome morning...

Vi_00054_.png

Quickly started turning devious (with Vi being the horny girl she is, that's to be expected)...

She began by slightly lowering her (overly tight) denim shorts, showing her plump ass and white panties to Eric, who quickly got embarassed, as there were other people close by...
Vi_00009_.png

Suddenly, and as soon as nobody as around, Vi dropped her shorts to the ground in a swift motion, and then took her sweet time doing the same with her white-laced panties (one of the many risqué underware that Eric had bought her as a gift)...
Eric could clearly see his girlfriend's arousal, as Vi's pussy as leaking like the titanic after being struck by the iceberg (couldn't help myself, sry)

Vi_00011_.png

Vi continued grinning and acting like a bitch in heat, and Eric wasn't really understaning where this (apparently) sudden behaviour of his girlfriend was coming from... But that's when he noticed something... (no, it wasn't the constant change of Vi's sweaters...). He saw an object slowing emerging from his girlfriend's hole... Now he understood...The reason his girlfriend was acting so suspiciously during the trip (often letting out small moans and sighs when walking in the rocky trail) was due to the 7.5 inch pink dildo that she had been carrying inside her, making her stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey (a sexy one at that).

Vi_00017_.png

Vi_00018_.png

After picking up his chin from the floor, and having thought how the girl he loved had been stuffed with a dildo almost as big as his dick during the entire morning, Eric had now the biggest of erections... After quickly pulling his girlfirends's panties and shorts up (leaving the dildo in its place), he rushed with her for the car, as he couldn't hold any more without having her...

After arriving home, and despite Eric's impatience, Vi went into her room, undressed (finally took the dildo out and tossed it on the bed, leaving it smeared with her pussy juices), and dressed the naughtiest set of underware Eric had bought her.

Back in the living room, Eric had already undressed, and was eagerly stroking his hard cock, not knowing why Vi was taking soooooo long...

Finally Vi emerged from her room, wearing fishnets, and a set of black lacy underware (not that Eric cared... his mind had only one thought... Ravaging Vi, and getting his desperate release)..
The scenes that unfolded next, were (as expected) NSFW:

Vi_00042_.png

Vi_00045_.png

Vi_00028_.png

Ok guys, hope u liked the story (kinda got tired halfway through, so just dumped the rest of the renders that i wanted to show).
Besides the obvious lack of continuity in terms of clothing, i'm happy with how these turned out (the art on the outdoor renders is kinda different, but idk why, maybe too many things on the render).
Any feedback u have is well apreciated.

I had planned to work with Ari today, but Vi is just such a good model and i had so much renders i wished to try with her, that i kinda backtracked on that decision.

Darkliberty

Jul 19, 2017
I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but Vi's face looks downright scary in some of those shots to me... and the gaping feels a bit excessive, especially with the hairy asshole. I guess it's just not my thing. Hopefully others will enjoy it though!
Hey man! Don't worry, no offense taken ;) I know what you mean, it's a style that it's not for everyone, it's also just something I've been messing with. I actually like to hear every type of comment, not only the good ones :ROFLMAO: for me criticism is a form of me seeing what I do wrong and improve it!

Cheers :)

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I have a for fun image with Laura getting caught where I was just testing inpainting functionality, and below that I have further experimentations in style. On the left is my newest Vi, on the right is Vi in game. You might notice the difference in skin tone. I do have solutions for this issue but I'm not particularly happy with any of them currently. And finally below that I have my newest Anya using my newly made Anya lora, this one needs even more work still but I've made progress in any case.
30622294.png 2.png FinishedConcepts_00183_.png

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
I have a for fun image with Laura getting caught where I was just testing inpainting functionality, and below that I have further experimentations in style. On the left is my newest Vi, on the right is Vi in game. You might notice the difference in skin tone. I do have solutions for this issue but I'm not particularly happy with any of them currently. And finally below that I have my newest Anya using my newly made Anya lora, this one needs even more work still but I've made progress in any case.
View attachment 4058136 View attachment 4058137 View attachment 4058147
I can't imagine how much work you put into this. CircleGames should hire you. It's amazing, except for the little details, these are practically characters from the game!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote