HTML Midnight Mirth at the Tavern [v0.3] [Lyonade]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sprarklz

May 24, 2023
yeah I'm using a small quantized model (hosted on my own potato pc), if you want reallllly good dialogue you'll need to use the big boys erp models

Did you converse using only autofill? That happens very quickly with autofill because autofill AI is dumbbb
I think I did use autofill once or twice. It only happened that once.

I downloaded and ran kobold locally but I'm not sure I'm savvy enough to get it connected. I'll play around more.

Reactions: Lyonade

tardolifyo

Aug 31, 2018
Hey there ! Great stuff !
I'm having a hard time connecting to a local running KoboldAI, what should the API endpoint and model name look like ?
Because my local install seems to only have one route for generation (localhost:5000/api/v1/generate) that does not look like yours (in /chat/completions)
If I try the one I mentioned, I get a 422, which is a Validation error according to KoboldAI API, which makes sense if the route you are trying to reach is not the same...
Any idea ?

Lyonade

Jul 27, 2024
Hey there ! Great stuff !
I'm having a hard time connecting to a local running KoboldAI, what should the API endpoint and model name look like ?
Because my local install seems to only have one route for generation (localhost:5000/api/v1/generate) that does not look like yours (in /chat/completions)
If I try the one I mentioned, I get a 422, which is a Validation error according to KoboldAI API, which makes sense if the route you are trying to reach is not the same...
Any idea ?
did you try v1/chat/completions instead of v1/generate?
if that doesnt work try koboldcpp instead of KAI, kai is outdated

model name needs to be the model name that you are using, make sure it can do chat completions

Last edited:

tardolifyo

Aug 31, 2018
That was it, koboldcpp has the right routes, thanks for the tip.
Great proof of concept anyways, love how you translated every part of the interaction into llm queries (y)

Reactions: Lyonade
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote